On this page:
Definition of the noun Antarctodarwinella
What does Antarctodarwinella mean as a name of something?
Antarctodarwinella is a genus of Struthiolariidae, described by Zinsmeister in 1976.
- synonym: genus Antarctodarwinella
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Littorinimorpha
- family: Struthiolariidae
- genus: Perissodonta
- species Antarctodarwinella nordenskjoldi
Phrases with Antarctodarwinella
- Antarctodarwinella Ellioti
- Antarctodarwinella Nordenskjoldi
- Antarctodarwinella Austerocallosa
- Species Antarctodarwinella Nordenskjoldi
- Genus Antarctodarwinella
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Antarctodarwinella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1N1T1A1R1C3T1O1D2A1R1W4I1N1E1L1L1A1
The value of this 18-letter word is 24 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Antarctodarwinella to find many related words and phrases!