On this page:
"Antarmahal": Antar Mahal is a 2005 Indian Bengali film, directed by Rituparno Ghosh, based on a short story by the name 'Protima' by the Bengali author Tarasankar Bandyopadhyay. Jackie Shroff plays the zamindar. Other lead roles include Rupa Ganguly and Soha Ali Khan. Abhishek Bachchan plays a supporting role in this film.
- also known as Antarmahal: Views of the Inner Chamber
- country: India
- languages: Bengali Language, Hindi Language, English Language
- producers: Jaya Bhaduri Bachchan & Vashu Bhagnani
- executive producer: Anil Kuriakose
- art direction by Indranil Ghosh
- written by Rituparno Ghosh, Anjana Basu, Mukul Bhattacharya & Debabrata Dutta
- based on a story by Tarasankar Bandyopadhyay
- Abhishek Bachchan as Brij Bhushan
- Jackie Shroff as Zamindar Bhubaneshwar Chaudhary
- Soha Ali Khan as Zamindar's wife
- Roopa Ganguly as Zamindar's wife
- Raima Sen as Rukmini
- Arpan Basar
- Shibani Bhattacharya
- Biswajit Chakraborty
- Dola Chakraborty
- Ratna Ghoshal
- Kameshwar Mishra
- Rimjhim Mitra
- Deb Mukherjee
- Mrinal Mukherjee
- Shantilal Mukherjee
- cinematography by Aveek Mukhopadhyay
- edited by Arghakamal Mitra
- music by Debojyoti Mishra
- costume design by Sharbari Dutta & Sushanta Pal
- set decoration by Sandipan Majumdar
- genre: Drama
- released on (9 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Antarmahal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1N1T1A1R1M3A1H4A1L1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANTARMAHAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Antarmahal!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Antarmahal for some fun with words!