Anthony Dias Blue
On this page:
Who is Anthony Dias Blue?
Anthony Dias Blue is a published author, columnist, television and radio personality and the owner of a food and wine event company in Los Angeles, California. His work spans all forms of media and is circulated to more than 30,000,000 consumers each month.
- born on (74 years ago)
- education: Amherst College
- written works: "Zagatsurvey 1995 San Francisco Bay Area Restaurants", "Best Restaurants in New York 2003", "America's kitchen", "The complete book of mixed drinks", "Buyer's guide to American wines", "Anthony Dias Blue's Pocket Guide to Wine 2007"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to James Beard Award for Outstanding Wine, Beer, or Spirits Professional - "Bon Appétit"
- nominated to James Beard Award for Best Radio Show, Short Format - "Lifestyle Minute"
- James Beard Award for Best Radio Show, Short Format - "Lifestyle Minute"
- nominated to James Beard Award for Best Radio Show, Short Format - "Lifestyle Minute", with Rick Reece
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anthony Dias Blue
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Anthony Dias Blue for some fun with words!