Anthony G. Brown
On this page:
- Anthony G. Brown: Anthony Gregory Brown is a Democratic Party politician from the State of Maryland; he is the eighth and current Lieutenant Governor of Maryland. He was elected as Lieutenant Governor in 2006 on a ticket with Governor Martin O’Malley. Both were reelected in 2010. In 2014 he ran unsuccessfully for governor of Maryland. Brown previously served two terms in the Maryland House of Delegates, representing Prince George's County.
- also known as Anthony Brown, Anthony Gregory Brown
- born on (54 years ago) in Huntington, child of Roy H. Brown
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Politician, lawyer
- parent of
- official website: www.governor.maryland.gov/ltgovernor/index.asp
- Anthony G. Brown a.k.a. Tony Brown is an American record producer and pianist, known primarily for his work in country music. A former member of the Stamps Quartet and backing musician for Emmylou Harris, Brown has primarily worked as a producer since the late 1980s. He is known primarily for his production work with Reba McEntire, Vince Gill, and George Strait.
- read more about Tony Brown
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Anthony G. Brown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
Anthony G. Brown (D) John McDonough (D) Douglas F. Gansler (D) Nancy K. Kopp (D) General Assembly Senate House Massachusetts ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anthony G. Brown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anthony G. Brown to see it in context!