Antonio Sabàto, Sr. (actor)
is an acrostic for ass.
On this page:
Who is Antonio Sabàto, Sr.?
Antonio Sabàto, Sr. is a film and television actor. He is noted for extensive work in the Italian exploitation genre. He is the father of model and actor Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- also known as Antonio Sabato, Antonio Sabato Sr., Antonio Sabàto
- born on (71 years ago) in Montelepre
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Yvonne Sabàto
- parent of
- played Luke Barrett in "Shoot Twice"
- played Ben Novack in "Beyond the Law"
- played Moses Lang in "One Dollar Too Many"
- played Carmelo in "Diary of a Telephone Operator"
- played Dablone in "Escape from the Bronx"
- played The Captain in "Tuareg: The Desert Warrior"
- played Antonio Mancuso in "Crime Boss"
- played Nino Barlini in "Grand Prix"
- played Paolo Mancuso in "The Last Desperate Hours"
- played Fernando Solmi in "Calling All Police Cars"
- played Giampaolo Osio in "The Nun of Monza"
- played Salvatore 'Toto' Cangemi in "Gang War in Milan"
- played Eddie Mills in "The Man with Icy Eyes"
- played Tosi in "Crimebusters"
- played Miguel in "Hate for Hate"
- played Rosario Inzulìa in "Mafia Connection"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Antonio Sabàto, Sr. (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Antonio Sabàto, Sr. to find many related words and phrases!