On this page:
Who is Antonio Siciliano?
Antonio Siciliano is an Italian film editor. From his debut in the early 70's Siciliano worked as editor in more than 150 Italian productions, including films by Giuliano Montaldo, Damiano Damiani, Luigi Comencini, Luciano Salce, Steno, E.B. Clucher, Massimo Troisi and Franco Giraldi.
- also known as Salvatore Siciliano, Antonio Salvatore Siciliano
- born on (79 years ago) in Taurianova
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Film editor, television editor
- nominated to David di Donatello for Best Editing - "Damned the Day I Met You"
- David di Donatello for Best Editing - "Damned the Day I Met You"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Antonio Siciliano
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colum Hourihane
According to Michiel, the Cardinal had purchased the 'famous office' for 500 ducats from Antonio Siciliano, whose coat of arms, known from a diptych attributed to Jan Gossart (c.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Antonio Siciliano
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Antonio Siciliano for some fun with words!