Antonya Nelson (writer)
On this page:
Who is Antonya Nelson?
Antonya Nelson is an American author and teacher of creative writing who writes primarily short stories.
- born on (53 years ago) in Wichita
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, professor
- Marriage with Robert Boswell
- written works: "Some Fun", "Talking in bed", "The expendables", "Nobody's girl", "In the land of men", "Living to tell", "Female Trouble", "Family terrorists"
- some of the awards:
- Flannery O'Connor Award for Short Fiction - "The expendables"
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Fiction)
- Rea Award for the Short Story
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Antonya Nelson (writer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Antonya Nelson for some fun with words!