On this page:
- Definition of the adverb anymore
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anymore
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anymore
- Photos about Anymore
- Video language resources about Anymore
- Quotes about Anymore
- Scrabble value of A1N1Y4M3O1R1E1
- Anagrams of ANYMORE
- Share this page
Anymore is sometimes a misspelling of any more.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb anymore
What does anymore mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- at the present or from now on; usually used with a negative
- example: Alice doesn't live here anymore
- synonym of anymore: any longer
Anymore is a musical group.
- "Anymore" is the title of a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Travis Tritt. It was released in September 1991 as the second single from his album It's All About to Change. It peaked at #1 in both the United States and Canada, becoming his second number-one hit in the United States, and his fourth number-one in Canada. The song was written by Tritt and Jill Colucci.
- "Anymore" is a musical single of Sarah Cracknell.
- also known as Anymore (disc 2)
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Anymore" is a musical single of Johnny Board & Johnny Ace.
- released in (60 years ago)
- "Anymore" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Ezio Lunedei
- "Anymore" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Maian Kärmas
- "Anymore" is a composition.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Anymore
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Compendium of Mistakes in Grammar, Usage, and Spelling with Commentary on Lexicographers and Linguists by Robert Hartwell Fiske
Anymore ( not any more) is used in the sense of today or nowadays when the sentence in which ...
Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions - Australian & New Zealand Edition (2009)
by Peter Harris, Sue Nagy, Nicholas Vardaxis
anymore. Harrison's groove or sulcus [Edward Harrison, English physician, 1776 —1838] , a deformity of the lower lateral thorax that develops as a result of the pull of the diaphragm on ribs weakened by rickets, calcium deficiency disorder or.
by Bryan A. Garner
Apostrophe 25 anymore. Unless it appears in a negative statement <the playground has no sand anymore>, this word is dialectal in the sense "nowadays " — e.g.: "Anymore [read Nowadays or These days], the price of housing is outrageous.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Anymore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Anymore
Click on an item to view that photo:
Baby sister isn't a baby anymore
Photo credit: arol lightfoot
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Anymore
Click on an item to play that video:
- Not in Kansas anymore Meaning
Video shows what not in Kansas anymore means. No longer in quiet and comfortable surroundings. Not in Kansas anymore Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Slang Hearts - "Can't Take Anymore" live 02/23/2013
- Slang Hearts: "Can't Take Anymore"
- He don't want to sleep anymore.. good explanation
- YouTube Partnership Does Not Have MEANING anymore!
Anyone can monetize videos..depends if you have the green light or not!
- Essential IELTS Language: 6 - Still, Yet, Anymore, etc.
A printable model of this tutorial can be downloaded from...
- Language isn't Foreign Anymore
- 10 7 ESL 6 You Cannot Go Home Anymore
Alzabo - Tuesday 10/7/2014 at Neir's Ernie Llime - You Cannot Go Home Anymore Blues Words & Music by: Ernest Samul Llime.
See also the pronunciation examples of Anymore!
Quotes about Anymore
Scrabble value of A1N1Y4M3O1R1E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ANYMORE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Anymore!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Anymore to see it in context!