On this page:
Definition of the verb April-Fool
What does April-Fool mean as a doing word?
- [transitive] To prank on April Fool's Day.
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a 2010 Malayalam comedy film directed by Viji Thampi, scripted by Jagadish, and produced by Santosh Damodar. It stars Siddique and Jagadish in lead roles.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producer: Santhosh Damodaran
- written by Jagadish
- cinematography by Sanjeev Shankar
- edited by Raja Mohammad
- music by M. Jayachandran
- genres: Comedy, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.damorcinema.com/april%20fool.htm
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a 1964 Indian Bollywood film produced and directed by Subodh Mukherji. It stars Biswajeet and Saira Banu in pivotal roles. This film got mixed reviews from citics, with a 6/10 star rating from Imdb. This is a Comedy/Romance film.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Subodh Mukherjee
- producer: Subodh Mukherjee
- art direction by Shanti Dass
- written by Subodh Mukherjee & Aghajani Kashmeri
- based on a story by Subodh Mukherjee
- Saira Banu as Madhu
- Biswajit Chatterjee as Ashok
- Saira Banu as Rita Christina
- Jayant as Mr. Lal
- Sajjan as Monto
- Nazima as Anu
- Shivraj as Ashok's Uncle
- Rajan Haksar as Rasik
- Chand Usmani as Mrs. Brijlal Sinha
- Ram Avtar as Hotel Manager
- Ruby Myers as Rita's Mother
- M.B. Shetty
- Pradeep Gupta
- Ratan Gaurang
- Dev Kapal
- cinematography by N.V. Srinivas
- edited by V.K. Naik
- music by Shankar Jaikishan, Jaikishan Dayabhai Panchal, Shankarsingh Raghuwanshi
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy, Bollywood, World cinema
- released in (51 years ago)
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a 2014 romance film directed by Krishnaswamy Shrikanth.
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a film, directed by Ralph Ceder.
"April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool!" is a book by Harriet Ziefert.
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is the second single from Canadian band Chalk Circle and the first from their debut EP, The Great Lake.
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a musical single of Patti Smith.
- released on
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "april fool" is a musical single of 10-FEET.
- released on (14 years ago)
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Ronnie Lane
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is a musical album of Ronnie Lane.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "April-fool" a.k.a. "April Fool" is the soundtrack album of the 2014 film April Fool.
Who is April-Fool?
April-fool a.k.a. April Fool is the codename for the spy and double agent who allegedly played a key role in the downfall of the Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.
April-fool a.k.a. April Fool is a musical group.
- album: "Playin' to Win"
- official website: www.rtlproductions.com/April%20Fool.htm
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for April-Fool
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Slang. A dictionary of the turf, the ring, the chase, the pit, of bon-ton, and the varieties of life, forming the completest and most authentic lexicon balatronicum ... of the sporting world, etc (1823)
by Jon BEE (pseud. [i.e. John Badcock.])
April-fool—one sent upon a bootless errand, or to obtain a nullity on the first of April. Aqua pumpagine—water, cold; pump-water. Arguq'y the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for April-Fool
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about April-Fool
Video shows what April-fool means. To prank on April Fool's Day.. April-fool Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say April-fool.
See also the pronunciation examples of April-Fool!
Anagrams of APRIL-FOOL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of April-Fool!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of April-Fool to see it in context!