On this page:
- Arago a.k.a. Aragó is a family name that descended from the kings of the Aragonese Crown. The kings never used any family name. All lines are now exhausted. The name originated from what is now northern Italy.
- read more about Aragó
- Arago is an unincorporated community in Coos County, Oregon, on the Coquille River, about six miles south of Coquille. The area's elevation is 30 feet. Firefighting services are provided by the Coquille Rural Fire District and law enforcement services by the Coos County Sheriff and Myrtle Point police.
"Arago" is a book by Laurent Genefort.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- Arago is a lunar impact crater located in the western part of the Mare Tranquillitatis. To the southwest lies the crater Manners, and beyond are Dionysius and the Ritter–Sabine crater pair. To the southeast is the large Lamont formation that has been submerged by the mare.
- Arago – City of London Police's Special Crimes Investigator is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Takahiro Arai.
- Arago a.k.a. Alago Language: Alago, or Idoma Nokwu, is an Idomoid language of Nigeria.
- read more about Alago Language
Phrases with Arago
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Arago
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Fraser's Magazine (1842)
Arago is a great favourite among the ladies.
Cape Arago is a conspicuous landmark. Thinks there is about the same amount of fog all along the Oregon and California coast. It prevails chiefly in summer, August being the worst month, and disappears when the SE. winds begin in October ...
14th Congress, 1st Session-48th Congress, 2nd Session and Special Session by United States. Congress. Senate
Cape Arago is a conspicuous landmark. Thinks there is about the same amount of fog all along the Oregon and California coast. It prevails chietly in snmmer, August beiug the worst mouth, and disappears when the SE. wiuds begin in October ...
Congressional Serial Set (1880)
Cape Arago is a conspicuous landmark. Thinks there is about the same amount of fog all along the Oregon and California coast. It prevails chierty in summer, August being the worst month, and disappears when the SE. winds begin in October ...
Second Edition by Eric Delson, Ian Tattersall, John Van Couvering, Alison S. Brooks
Arago. Cave near Tautavel in theFrench Pyrenees excavated since 1964. Deep Pleistocene sedimentscontain faunalremains, Early Paleolithic artifacts, andfossil hominids.The archaeological levels atArago include Tayacian assemblages ...
Dictionary of Physics (2016)
by Palgrave Macmillan Ltd
APW method Arago, Dominique François Jean arc length Archimedes arc minute Ardenne, Manfred ARGUS: Typical tracks. around its galaxy, the terms apogalacticum and perigalacticum are used. APW method, augmented plane- wave ...
A Dictionary of Scientists (1999)
by Derek Gjertsen
Arago, Dominique François Jean (1786–1853) French physicist Born in Estagel, France, Arago was educated at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris and then spent some years ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arago
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Arago
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Cape Arago Light.
Scrabble value of A1R1A1G2O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARAGO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Arago!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Arago to see it in context!