Arch Hall, Sr. (actor)
is an acrostic for ahs.
On this page:
Who is Arch Hall, Sr.?
Arch Hall, Sr.: Archibald Williams Hall, better known as Arch Hall Sr., was an American actor, screenwriter, and film producer, best known for making a series of B-movies in the early 1960s which starred his son, Arch Hall, Jr. Hall used various names throughout his career including Nicholas Merriwether, William Waters, and Archie Hall.
- also known as William Watters, Archie Hall, Nicholas Merriwether, Nicholas Meriwether, Arch Hall, Nicholas Merriweather, William Waters, Archibald Williams Hall, Waa-toe-gala Oak-Shilla, Arch Hall Sr.
- born on (106 years ago) in St. Louis
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of South Dakota
- profession: Actor, film producer, screenwriter, stunt performer, pilot, radio writer
- Marriage with Addalyn Pollitt between and (44 years)
- parent of Arch Hall, Jr.
- died on (36 years ago) in Los Angeles of myocardial infarction
- films produced:
- film directed: Eegah
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arch Hall, Sr. (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Arch Hall, Sr. to find many related words and phrases!