Are You with It?
On this page:
"Are You with It?" is a 1948 American film about a young mathematician who quits his job to join a traveling carnival. The film is based on the novel Slightly Perfect by George Malcolm-Smith and uses a screenplay by Oscar Brodney. The film stars Donald O'Connor as Barker, Lew Parker as Goldie McGoldrick, Olga San Juan as Vivian, Walter Catlett as Jason Carter, Patricia Dane as Sally, and Julie Gibson as Ann. Louis Da Pron, longtime choreographer at Universal, appears and dances as 'the bartender'.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Jack Hively
- producer: Robert Arthur
- art direction by Bernard Herzbrun
- cinematography by Maury Gertsman
- music by Walter Scharf
- costume design by Rosemary Odell
- set decoration by Russell A. Gausman
- genre: Comedy
- released on (66 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Are You with It?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Are You with It? to see it in context!