ARE.. appears in many tongue twisters:
- My back black brake blocks are broken.
- Casual clothes are provisional for leisurely trips across Asia.
- In pine tar is. In oak none is. In mud eels are. In clay none is.
(If read fast, it sounds like gibberish.)
ARE.. appears in the following pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Quizotic knights' wives are found on jumpy old zebras. (44 letters)
- Jim quickly realized that the beautiful gowns are expensive. (51 letters)
ARE.. appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Oh, cameras are macho.
- Trades are erased art.
- So, camera solos are MacOS?
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ARE..
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ARE..
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?