On this page:
Who is Arion Salazar?
Arion Salazar is an American songwriter, producer and is the founding bassist for Third Eye Blind. After Kevin Cadogan's departure, Salazar was considered to be the most connected with the fans through the internet out of all the remaining band members. He was previously in the Fremont, California band, Fungo Mungo. Salazar also played in a sessions band called Bullmark. While in Bullmark he composed the soundtrack for Activision's video game, Interstate '76. Vintage recording equipment and instruments were used to capture the original 1970s sound. Members of Bullmark included Bryan Mantia, Tom Coster, Jon Bendich, Les Harris and Dave Schul.
- also known as Salazar, Arion
- born on (45 years ago) in Oakland
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Musician, record producer, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Alternative rock, Funk
- official website: www.3eb.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arion Salazar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Arion Salazar for some fun with words!