On this page:
Aristodemus: The representation in fiction of the ancient Athenian follower of the philosopher Socrates.
"Aristodemus" is a book by Catherine Crowe.
Aristodemus: In Greek mythology, Aristodemus was a Heracleidae, son of Aristomachus and brother of Cresphontes and Temenus. He was a great-great-grandson of Heracles and helped lead the fifth and final attack on Mycenae in the Peloponnesus.
Phrases with Aristodemus
Phrases ending with the word Aristodemus:
- Papilio aristodemus
- Heraclides aristodemus
- species Papilio aristodemus
- species Heraclides aristodemus
- Papilio aristodemus aristodemus
- Heraclides aristodemus aristodemus
- subspecies Papilio aristodemus aristodemus
- Subspecies Heraclides Aristodemus Aristodemus
Other phrases containing the word Aristodemus:
- Heraclides Aristodemus Majasi
- Papilio aristodemus ponceanus
- Heraclides aristodemus ponceanus
- Subspecies Heraclides Aristodemus Majasi
- subspecies Papilio aristodemus ponceanus
- Subspecies Heraclides Aristodemus Ponceanus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aristodemus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Plato's Symposium (2004)
by Richard Hunter
himself, just as the short,24 barefooted Aristodemus is a slightly ab- surd imitation of Socrates. Although “Socrates” may sometimes function as a ...
by Joseph Thomas
Aristodemus, a tragic actor of Athens, took an active ...
Encyclopedia of Entomology (2008)
by John L. Capinera
aristodemus. ponceanus. Schaus,. Florida. The Schaus' swallowtail is the resident H. aristodemus subspecies that is found in South Florida and the Florida Keys. An assortment of other ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aristodemus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1R1I1S1T1O1D2E1M3U1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aristodemus to find many related words and phrases!