On this page:
- Arroyito is a city in the province of Córdoba, Argentina, 113 km east from the provincial capital Córdoba City, and 95 km west from San Francisco. It has 19,577 inhabitants at the 2001 census [INDEC].
- also known as Arroyito, Cordoba; Arroyito, Córdoba
- part of Argentina
- Arroyito a.k.a. Arroyito, Neuquén: Arroyito is a village and municipality in Neuquén Province in southwestern Argentina. It is located 54 km south of the city of Neuquén, at the junction of National Route 22 and National Highway 237. Arroyito has 81 inhabitants, representing an increase of 68.75% in ten years compared to the previous census with 48 inhabitants.
- read more about Arroyito, Neuquén
"Arroyito" is a Latin pop song by Colombian recording artist Fonseca. It was written and produced by Wilfran Castillo, for his third studio album. The song was released digitally on May 5, 2008, for the album Gratitud. In 2012 the Austrian singer Hansi Hinterseer covered the song titled "So Sehr Liebe Ich Dich".
- music by Wilfran Castillo
Arroyito is a cataloged instance, musical recording.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Arroyito
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Technological dictionary (1920)
by Néstor Ponce de León
arroyito (top ) rill, rillet, rivulet (typ.) rindle arroyo (g ) brook, rivulet, freshes, freshet, water break (e.) kennel of pairing, gutter. — it calle, gutter, water course of a street, arroyuelo, brooklet, fresh, runlet, runnel, rill, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arroyito
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Arroyito
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1R1R1O1Y4I1T1O1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ARROYITO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Arroyito!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Arroyito for some fun with words!