On this page:
- Art Bell: Arthur William "Art" Bell, III is an American broadcaster and author known as one of the founders and the original host of the paranormal-themed radio program Coast to Coast AM. He also created and formerly hosted its companion show Dreamland. Semi-retired from Coast to Coast AM since 2003, he hosted the show many weekends for the following four years. He announced his retirement from weekend hosting on July 1, 2007, but occasionally served as a guest host through 2010. He attributed the reason for his retirement to a desire to spend time with his new wife and his daughter, born May 30, 2007. He added that unlike his previous "retirements," this one would stand, while leaving open the option to return. Classic Bell-hosted episodes of Coast to Coast AM can be heard in some markets on Saturday nights under the name Somewhere in Time. He started a new nightly show, Art Bell's Dark Matter, on Sirius XM Radio that began on September 16, 2013 and ended 6 weeks later on November 4, 2013.
- also known as Arthur W. Bell, III; Arthur William "Art" Bell, III; The King of Late-Night Radio
- born on (70 years ago) in Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, child of Arthur William Bell, Jr. and Jane Lee Gumaer Bell
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Harvard University
- profession: Radio personality, presenter, ufologists
- parent of
- written works: "Peter Charlie", "The Art of Talk", "The Quickening", "Comedy central presents web sightings", "The Coming Global Superstorm"
- filmography: "I Know Who Killed Me"
- Art Bell is the father of American football player Artrel Foster.
- parent of Artrel Foster
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Art Bell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Google: The Missing Manual (2006)
The Missing Manual by Sarah Milstein, J.D. Biersdorfer, Rael Dornfest, Matthew MacDonald
art-bell (Art Bell is a talk show host). Where are the Republican or Democrat ...
The Roswell UFO Crash (2000)
What They Don't Want You to Know by Kal K. Korff
ART BELL AND THE “RDSWELL" FRAGMENT Art Bell is a nighttime radio talk show personality who hosts “Coast to Coast” and “Dreamland.” Enormously popular, Bell's syndicated programs are carried by more than 210 stations and heard ...
The Most Compreshensive Single-Volume UFO Reference in Print by William J. Birnes
See De Brouwer, Wilfred; SOBEPS Bell, Art Radio talk-show host Art Bell is a modern pioneer of alternative talk-back radio. Following in the tradition of Long John Nebel and Barry Farber, Bell transformed late-night radio from a soapbox for ...
by Christopher H. Sterling
Laura Schlessinger, UFOchaser and expert inthe paranormal Art Bell, sports personality Jim Rome, ...
by Christopher H. Sterling
and Variety Gene Autry Marian McPartland News and Talk Art Bell Jess Cain Howie Carr Bob Collins Anne Compton Bob Edwards Douglas Edwards Christopher Glenn Michael Jackson Dick Purtan Orion Samuelson Jean Shepherd Walter ...
by Bruce Elliott Johansen
skywriter Art Bell of Bell Air Service circled the site in a small airplane, inscribing “A New Day” and “Fort Give Up. . . . Fort Surrender” (Smith, 2012, 162). The occupiers of Fort Lawton not only included Seattle's multicultural alliance but ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Art Bell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Art Bell
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Art Bell
Fear is a great motivator. Look at what 9-11 has accomplished - My god. It's slammed the economy, It's - I can't even begin to detail all it's actually done, other than bring down the buildings and hit the Pentagon. It's stunned the entire nation. (Art Bell)
Anagrams of ART BELL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Art Bell!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Art Bell to see it in context!