On this page:
Who is Arthur Conley?
Arthur Conley: Arthur Lee Conley was a U.S. soul singer, best known for the 1967 hit "Sweet Soul Music".
- also known as Authur Conley; Arthur Conely; Arthur Lee Conley; Conley, Arthur
- born on (70 years ago) in Atlanta
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer
- member of musical group The Soul Clan
- died on (12 years ago) of colorectal cancer
- genre: Soul music
- read more about Arthur Conley (singer)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Arthur Conley
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The United States and Canada by Ellen Koskoff
Arthur Conley (“Sweet Soul Music”), Percy Sledge (“When a Man Loves a Woman”), and ...
by the late Leonard Feather, Ira Gitler
Arthur Conley show; also worked w. Kenneth Terroade; Archie Shepp; Don Cherry; Doctor John. Ret. to US '71 w.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arthur Conley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Arthur Conley for some fun with words!