Arthur Lee (folk rock artist)
On this page:
Who is Arthur Lee?
Arthur Lee: Arthur Taylor Lee was an American musician and singer, known as the frontman, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist of the Los Angeles rock band Love, best known for their critically acclaimed 1967 album, Forever Changes.
- also known as Arthur Taylor Porter; Lee, Arthur
- born on (70 years ago) in Memphis
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Susan Miller Dorsey High School
- profession: Singer, record producer, songwriter, musician
- member of musical groups:
- died on (9 years ago) in Memphis of leukemia
- genres: Psychedelic rock, Folk rock
- albums: "Vindicator", "Best of Both Worlds", "Live in Liverpool 1992"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arthur Lee (folk rock artist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ARTHUR LEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Arthur Lee!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Arthur Lee to find many related words and phrases!