Arthur Rankin Jr
On this page:
Who is Arthur Rankin Jr?
Arthur Rankin Jr a.k.a. Arthur Rankin, Jr.: Arthur Gardner Rankin, Jr. was an American director, producer and writer, who mostly worked in animation. A part of Rankin/Bass Productions with his partner Jules Bass, he created stop-motion animation features such as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the 1977 cartoon animation of The Hobbit. He is credited on over 1,000 television programs.
- also known as Arthur Rankin; Arthur Gardner Rankin Jr.; Arthur Rankin Jr.; Arthur Gardner Rankin, Jr.
- born on (91 years ago) in New York City, child of Arthur Rankin and Marian Mansfield
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film producer, film director, television producer, television director, screenwriter
- died on in Bermuda of disease
- read more about Arthur Rankin, Jr. (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Arthur Rankin Jr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Frosty the Snowman Jackie Vernon Professor Hinkle; the magician who seeks Frosty's magic hat Billie DeWolfe Narrator Jimmy Durante Karen; the girl who helps Frosty June Foray Santa Claus Paul Frees Producer: Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules ...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Richard Meyers
Co: Trident Films; Dir: Tom Kotani; Pro: Arthur Rankin Jr.; S.P.: William Overgard; Cast: Sonny Chiba, James Earl Jones, Frank Converse, Richard Boone, Mako, Toshiro Mifune, Tetsuro Tamba, Michael Starr, Timothy Murphy, Laura Gemser; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arthur Rankin Jr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Arthur Rankin Jr to see it in context!