On this page:
Who is Arthur Stringer?
Arthur Stringer was a Canadian novelist, screenwriter, and poet who later moved to the United States.
- also known as Arthur John Arbuthnott Stringer
- born on (141 years ago) in Chatham, Ontario, child of Sarah Mary Delmage and Hugh Stringer
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Screenwriter, novelist, poet, writer
- died on (65 years ago) in Mountain Lakes
- read more about Arthur Stringer (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Arthur Stringer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William H. New
Canadians - including Lampman, William Wilfred camp- bell, Isabella Valancy crawford, and Duncan Campbell scott - in the higher-paying magazines, and even Arthur stringer, an early screenwriter, received a helping hand from Roberts .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Arthur Stringer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Arthur Stringer
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Arthur Stringer to find many related words and phrases!