On this page:
"Ashakara" is a French-Swiss produced Burkinabé-Togolese film directed by Gérard Louvin, starring James Campbell, Jean-Marc Pasquet, Willy Monshengwo and Bamela Nyanta. It was released in 1991 and entered into the 1992 Cognac International Film Festival.
- countries: Switzerland, Burkina Faso, Togo
- language: French
- written by Gérard Louvin
- based on a story by Philippe Souaille
- James Campbell as Dr. Kara
- Jean-Marc Pasquet as Jérôme
- Willy Monshengwo as Koffi
- Bamela Nyanta as Nyanta
- Gbegnedji Yawavi as Dodi
- Kouvaha Yom as Le truand
- Nimon Taki Lala as Lala
- Irene Helbongo as Irène
- Mana Johnson as Akuele
- Damawuzan Dama as Rasta #1
- Ahyakpor Koffi as Rasta #2
- Emmanuel Pinda as Légionnaire
- Patrice Pottier as Big Boss
- Bahoumodom Ali as James Bond
- Sanvee Kokou as Taximan
- cinematography by Yves Pouliquen
- genre: Drama
- released in (24 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ashakara
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Irving Epstein
Nonprint Resources Ashakara. 1991. 90 minutes. Directed by Gerard Louvin. Armattan Productions. French with English ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ashakara
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1S1H4A1K5A1R1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ASHAKARA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ashakara!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ashakara for some fun with words!