On this page:
Who is Asher Monroe?
Asher Monroe Book, known professionally as Asher Monroe, is an American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor. Born in Arlington, a small county in the commonwealth of Virginia, his career began at the age of 7 years old when he landed the role of Tiny Tea Cup in the first national tour of the Broadway Production of Beauty and The Beast. In 2006, after starring in an extensive run of national tours including The Sound Of Music, Oliver, and The Prince And The Pauper, Monroe signed to Warner Bros. Records, under which he released his first top 40 single "Love Struck" as lead singer for the boy band V Factory. From 2006-2009, he starred in multiple prime time TV & film roles including Parenthood on NBC, the MGM remake of Fame, and The Mentalist on CBS, after which he signed on as the flagship solo artist to the music label D Empire Entertainment. In 2011, under new label and management, he was named one of MTV's Top Ten Artists, alongside other artists such as Frank Ocean, Lana Del Rey, and Avicii. In December 2012, he graced the sponsored cover of Billboard magazine with a spotlight feature article, after he which he released his two latest singles "Here With You" and "Hush Hush".
- born on (27 years ago) in Arlington County
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Professional Performing Arts School
- profession: Actor, singer, dancer
- member of musical group V Factory (Lead Vocals) between and (3 years)
- genres: Reggae, Rhythm and blues, Pop music, Soul music, Contemporary R&B
- albums: "Here With You", "Hush Hush"
- filmography: played Marco Ramone in "Fame"
- official website: ashermonroe.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Asher Monroe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Asher Monroe
Asher Monroe Greets the Press
Singer Asher Monroe answers the media's questions.
(Sarah Mickelson/ Neon Tommy)
Photo credit: Neon Tommy
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Asher Monroe for some fun with words!