Ashok Mehta (cinematographer)
On this page:
Who is Ashok Mehta?
Ashok Mehta was a cinematographer.
- also known as Ashok Mahto
- born in (68 years ago) in Punjab, India
- nationality: India
- profession: Cinematographer, writer
- Marriage with Neerja Mehta
- parent of Ved Mehta
- died on in Mumbai of lung cancer
- filmography: "Ijaazat"
- film written: Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam
- film produced: Moksha
- film directed: Moksha
- some of the nominations and awards:
- National Film Award for Best Cinematography - "36 Chowringhee Lane" (Color)
- Filmfare Award for Best Cinematographer - "Bandit Queen"
- National Film Award for Best Cinematography - "Moksha", with Prasad Film Laboratory
- nominated to Star Guild Award for Best Cinematography - "Chalte Chalte"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ashok Mehta (cinematographer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ASHOK MEHTA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ashok Mehta!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ashok Mehta for some fun with words!