On this page:
"Asian Stories" is a 2006 American independent feature film. Its running time is 98 minutes; it was shot in Super 16mm format.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Ron Oda & Kris Chin
- producer: Kris Chin
- written by Ron Oda
- cinematography by Jonathan Hall
- edited by Katsuyuki Ueno
- music by Thomas' Apartment, George Shaw
- genres: Indie film, Black comedy, Comedy, Drama
- released in (9 years ago)
- official website: www.asianstoriesmovie.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Asian Stories
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia by Huping Ling, Allan W. Austin
The association argues that Asian American journalists would help the media maintain an objective stance about Asian stories. Some of the issues addressed by the AAJA cross ethnic lines .
by Russell, Russell, David
Through the process of dialogical imagination, they bring the biblical story and the Asian stories into interaction with one another. Others borrow insights from cultural 'anthropology and show that a social structure defined by honor and ' shame ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Asian Stories
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Asian Stories to learn how to say it correctly!