Asko Sarkola (actor)
On this page:
Who is Asko Sarkola?
Asko Sarkola is an actor.
- also known as Lauri Asko Antero Sarkola
- born on (70 years ago) in Helsinki, child of Riku Sarkola
- nationality: Finland
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Jonna Järnefelt since
- parent of
- played Writer in "Flame Top"
- played Lawyer in "Life for Sale"
- played Erik in "Bad Family"
- played Sairaalan johtaja in "Blackout"
- played C.G.E. Mannerheim in "Tali-Ihantala 1944"
- played Mannerheim in "Beyond the Front Line"
- played C.G.E. Mannerheim in "Valtapeliä elokuussa 1940"
- played Piano tuner in "Tango Cabaret"
- played Goldsmith in "The South"
- played Stolt in "Presidentti"
- played Aatos Merikari in "Minerva"
- played Ragnar Salén in "Isältä pojalle"
- played Herra Nieminen in "Kosketa minua"
- played Tall brother in "Tears of St. Peter"
- played Mjölkstrand in "Children of Paradise"
- played Anita's Cavalier in "Anita"
- played Eilert in "Magic Stronger Than Life"
- "City on minun"
- played Vihreäreppuinen mies in "Vihreäreppuinen mies"
- played Husundersökerna in "Flag Theft"
- played Hyrrän isä in "Hyrrä"
- played Pekka in "Enkel resa"
- TV series: played Erik Friman in "Det händer i Aspnäs"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Asko Sarkola (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Asko Sarkola for some fun with words!