On this page:
Definition of the noun Asterocarpa
What does Asterocarpa mean as a name of something?
Asterocarpa is a genus of Styelidae, described by Brewin in 1946.
- synonym: genus Asterocarpa
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Ascidiacea
- order: Pleurogona
- family: Styelidae
Phrases with Asterocarpa
Phrases starting with the word Asterocarpa:
Phrases ending with the word Asterocarpa:
- Genus Asterocarpa
- Malva Asterocarpa
- Atriplex asterocarpa
- Oxytropis Asterocarpa
- Species Malva Asterocarpa
- Species Atriplex Asterocarpa
- Atriplex Saccaria Asterocarpa
- Species Oxytropis Asterocarpa
- Atriplex saccaria var. asterocarpa
- Variety Atriplex Saccaria Var. Asterocarpa
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Asterocarpa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1S1T1E1R1O1C3A1R1P3A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Asterocarpa to find many related words and phrases!