On this page:
Who is Atharvaa?
Atharvaa is an Indian film actor working in Tamil language films. The son of late actor Murali, Atharvaa began his acting career with Baana Kaathadi. He then garnered critical acclaim for his performance as a youngster suffering from delusion in the romantic thriller Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal, before signing on to feature in Bala's period film Paradesi. His role as a rural villager held as a slave in a tea plantation became his breakthrough performance, earning Atharvaa a Filmfare Award in the Best Actor category amongst unanimous critical acclaim.
- also known as Atharva Murali, Atharvaa Murali
- born on (25 years ago) in Chennai, child of Murali and Shobha
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Vijay Award for Best Debut Actor - "Baana Kaathadi"
- nominated to Vijay Award for Best Actor - "Vagabond"
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Tamil - "Vagabond"
- Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Tamil - "Vagabond"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Atharvaa (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Atharvaa for some fun with words!