On this page:
Definition of the noun Atheles
What does Atheles mean as a name of something?
Atheles is a genus of Atelidae, described by Rüppell in 1842.
- synonym: genus Atheles
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Mammalia
- order: Primates
- family: Atelidae
- genus: Ateles
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Atheles
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robley Dunglison
Atheles. Athelxls, ath-elks'is (pressing out). Act of giving suck or squeezing out milk.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Atheles
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Atheles
Bus for "Atletas" (Atheles)
Photo credit: Manu_H
Video language resources about Atheles
Click on an item to play that video:
- Movement Fitness Better Atheles Revised
- GO GrAMMar ..Cheering for the atheles
- Ultrasound Imaging - Helping Atheles Get Through Injuries
- SPORTS UNLIMITED 031310 Women atheles stand out in the PSA Awards Night p.01
- SPORTS UNLIMITED 031310 Women atheles stand out in the PSA Awards Night p.002
Philippine Sports Association Awards Rani Ann Ortega, Francesca Camille Alarilla & Ma. Carla Janice Lagman as PSA Athlete of the Year upon Winning a Gold ...
- SimplyDapperTv Coverage: Atheles For Art Event
- Movement Fitness Better Atheles New Phone Number
- SportXcel Parker Speed & Agility Training for Atheles
Running through some speed an agility drills at SportXcel Parker (inside Bardo's Diamond Sports, 18850 East Clarke Rd., Parker, CO).
Scrabble value of A1T1H4E1L1E1S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ATHELES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Atheles!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Atheles to find many related words and phrases!