On this page:
Who is Atropolis?
Atropolis is a musical artist.
- also known as Adam Partridge
- born in Queens
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Music arranger, multi-instrumentalist, singer, record producer, disc jockey
- album: "Atropolis"
- nomination: - nominated to Independent Music Award for Best Album - Dance/Electronica - "Atropolis", with Dutty Artz
- released on
- award: - Independent Music Award for Best Album - Dance/Electronica nomination for Atropolis & Dutty Artz
Printed books with definitions for Atropolis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Inc. Fodor's Travel Publications
The North Atropolis is a mind-boggling conglomeration of temples built over layers of previous construction. Be sure to see the stone mask of the rain god at Temple 33. If you climb to the top of one nt the pyramids, you'll sec the roofs of others ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Atropolis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Atropolis
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1T1R1O1P3O1L1I1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ATROPOLIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Atropolis!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Atropolis for some fun with words!