Attack Attack! is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
- Attack Attack! was an American Metalcore band from Westerville, Ohio, United States, formed in 2007 originally as Ambiance, later changing their name. Attack Attack!'s first release, an independent EP titled If Guns Are Outlawed, Can We Use Swords?, was released in 2008, which led to the signing of the band to Rise Records the same year. They then released three full-length albums, Someday Came Suddenly, a self-titled album, and This Means War all through Rise Records. The band left Rise Records in 2012 and were unsigned until their disbandment.
- also known as Attack Attack
- Andrew Wetzel (Drums) since
- Andrew Whiting (Lead guitar) since
- John Holgado (Bass guitar) since
- Caleb Shomo (Lead Vocals) between and (2 years)
- Caleb Shomo (Synthesizer) between and (4 years)
- Austin Carlile (Lead Vocals) between and (3 years)
- Caleb Shomo (Backing Vocals) between and
- Caleb Shomo (Screaming) between and
- genres: Rock music, Electronica, Electronic dance music, Screamo, Post-hardcore, Metalcore, Electronic music, Emo, Groove metal, Electronicore
- albums: "If Guns Are Outlawed, Can We Use Swords?", "Someday Came Suddenly", "Attack Attack!", "This Means War", "Last Breath", "Stick Stickly", "Dr. Shavargo Pt. 3", "Smokahontas", "The Motivation", "The Wretched", "The Revolution"
- Attack Attack! a.k.a. Attack! Attack! were a Welsh rock band from Caerphilly and Aberdare, formed in 2006. They released their eponymous debut album in 2008, with a second album The Latest Fashion released on 27 September 2010 through Hassle Records. Their third album, Long Road To Nowhere, was announced for a 1 April 2013 release, and this was later confirmed to be their final release. The band played a farewell April/May headliner in 2013 and then split.
- genres: Alternative rock, Pop punk, Power pop, New Wave, Pop rock, Grunge, Emo
- albums: "Attack! Attack!", "The Latest Fashion", "Long Road to Nowhere"
- nomination: - nominated to Kerrang! Award for Best British Newcomer
- official website: www.attackattack.net
- "Attack Attack!" is the second studio album by American metalcore band Attack Attack! It was released on June 8, 2010 through Rise Records. It was produced by Joey Sturgis. The album was initially titled Shazam!, but due to copyright issues, it was self-titled. It is the first to feature Caleb Shomo on lead vocals, replacing former lead vocalist Nick Barham who had replaced original lead vocalist Austin Carlile but had not recorded an album with the band. It is also the final album to include former clean vocalist and rhythm guitarist Johnny Franck.
- "Attack Attack!" a.k.a. "Attack! Attack!" is the eponymous debut album by Welsh alternative rock band Attack! Attack!. The album was released on 6 October 2008. The song "You and Me" is featured in the main setlist of Guitar Hero 5.
Attack Attack! a.k.a. Attack Attack is a record label.
- also known as Attack Attack Music Ltd
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Attack Attack!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Attack Attack! to see it in context!