Audrey Williams (blues artist)
On this page:
Who is Audrey Williams?
Audrey Williams: Audrey Mae Sheppard, better known as Audrey Williams, was an American musician and the first wife of country music icon Hank Williams, Sr., mother of Hank Williams, Jr. and grandmother of Hank Williams III and Holly Williams.
- also known as Audrey Mae Sheppard
- born on (91 years ago) in Banks
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Musician, songwriter
- Marriage with Hank Williams between and (7 years and 5 months)
- parent of
- died on (39 years ago) in United States of America of heart failure
- genres: Gospel music, Country, Blues, Western music, Folk music
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Audrey Williams (blues artist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Audrey Williams for some fun with words!