On this page:
- Augustus Long: Augustus C. Long was a director of Texaco from 1950–1977, serving as President 1953-1956, Chairman and CEO 1956-1965, and Chairman of the Executive Committee and CEO 1970-1971. He was also a director of Freeport Sulphur Co., Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States, and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- born on (111 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Businessperson
- died on (14 years ago)
- Augustus Long a.k.a. Augustus V. Long was a United States federal judge.
- read more about Augustus V. Long
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Augustus Long
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David H. Stam
925 Augustus Long Health Sciences Library, 277 Augustus the Strong, 157 Aurifaber, Johannes, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Augustus Long
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Augustus Long for some fun with words!