Ayşe Hatun I
is an acrostic for ahi.
On this page:
Who is Ayşe Hatun I?
Ayşe Hatun I عایشه خاتون She was the Fourth wife of Bayezid II and the daughter of Alaüddevle Bozkurt Bey, the eleventh ruler of the Dulkadirids centered around Elbistan in Kahramanmaraş.
- also known as Bülbül Hatun
- born in (562 years ago) in Elbistan, child of Meñli I Giray
- ethnicity: Beylik of Dulkadir
- nationality: Turkey
- religion: Islam
- education: K-1 (Computer Science) at Stanford University between and
- Marriage with Bayezid II since
- parent of
- died in (511 years ago) in Trabzon
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ayşe Hatun I
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: