On this page:
"Babagwa" is a 2013 Filipino drama film written and directed by Jason Paul Laxamana. The film stars Alex Medina as Greg, an internet scammer who falls in love with a wealthy old maid while trying to swindle her using a fake Facebook profile. The film competed under the New Breed section of Cinemalaya 2013. It went on to be screened in film festivals in Hawaii, Cleveland, Vancouver, and Warsaw.
- also known as The Spider's Lair
- country: Philippines
- languages: Kapampangan language, Filipino language, Tagalog language, English Language
- producer: Ferdinand Lapuz
- executive producer: Josabeth Alonso
- production design by Lars Magbanua
- written by Jason Paul Laxamana
- cinematography by Topel Lee
- edited by Carlo Francisco Manatad
- music by Joseph Lansang, Lucien Letaba
- genre: Drama
- released on
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Babagwa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of B3A1B3A1G2W4A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Babagwa for some fun with words!