Bade appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Dali bade both to bed a bi lad.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun bade
- Definition of the verb bade
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bade
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bade
- Photo about Bade
- Video language resources about Bade
- Quotes about Bade
- Scrabble value of B3A1D2E1
- Anagrams of BADE
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun bade
What does bade mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria
- examples: Mr Turner bade farewell to his colleagues. | I bade farewell to the guests. | I bade good night to her. | The young man bade farewell to his comrades and relatives. | I bade the boy go out. | He bade us welcome. | He bade farewell to the students. | He bade us farewell, and went away. | He bade me go there. | He bade me stay behind.
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- more generic term: West Chadic = a group of Chadic languages spoken in northern Nigeria
Definition of the verb bade
What does bade mean as a doing word?
- simple past of bid
- Bade is a fictional character from the TV series Ezel.
- Bade is a fictional character in the 2011 romance film film 35 and Ticking.
- Bade is a fictional character from the 2011 film Yeh Saali Zindagi.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bade
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William Chambers
Bade is the proper preterite of bid.
‘There is nothing new under the Sun’ by J L Woolbright
bade is a good thing- Еш: there ...
Bali: Sekala & Niskala (2011)
Sekala & Niskala by Fred B. Eiseman
Wraspati Pon Bintang — bade Laku Surya Satria Wirang Bade is a cremation tower, shown in the drawing. The symbolism here is that a cremation tower is a temporary structure that requires a lot of work to make, but that is totally consumed by ...
Notes and Queries (1902)
Bade is the usual word agar shop. in Lettish Bohde. “ S ann " takes the place of Eimer, “Schman " of Rahm or Salute. Kraufen means to creep; Keuchel, a. chicken. Peculiarities of pronunciation are found. such as “ ebend ” for eben. “ nich " for ...
The Encyclopedia Britannica (1910)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Bdle, but Bade is a wholly erroneous form; It»l. Basilca), the capital of the Swiss half canton of Basel Stadt or Bale Villc. It is now the second most populous (109,161 inhabitants) town (ranking after Zurich) in ...
by Bp. John Payne
□ Bade ...
by Munayem Mayenin
Afrikaans: afrikan, afrikan manush, afrikar manush After: bade, Pore, sheshe Afterbirth: zonmor Pore Aftercare: baDor sheba shushusha, baDor shebazoTno Aftereffect: baDor PoTikria Afterglow: baDor uzlani Afterlife: Poror zonmo, Porozonom ...
Containing the Best and Newest Methods of Cultivating and Improving the Kitchen, Fruit, and Flower Garden, and Nursery; of the Performing the Practical Parts of Agriculture; of Managing Vineyards, and of Propagating All Sorts of Timber Trees by Philip Miller
r Solanum athiopicum; Etln'opian Night/bade. China. July. Solanum auriculatum; Ear-lewed Night/loude. Madagascar, Mauricius and Bourbon. June and julysi '8. bSolanum bahamense. Babama Night/bade. S. Fy. Solanum bonariense.
Encyclopedia of Africa (2010)
by Anthony Appiah, Henry Louis Gates
The Bade primarily inhabit southeastern Burkina Faso, southwestern Niger, northwestern Nigeria, and northern Benin. They speak an Afro-Asiatic language belonging to the Chadic group. Approximately 380,000 people consider themselves ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bade
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Bade
@ Haarlem Jazz & More
Photo credit: spotter_nl
Video language resources about Bade
Click on an item to play that video:
- Luna talking to her daddy/"bade" meaning babe. Too cute =)
- Afrolicious - Bade Malou (out now on ESL Music)
Afrolicious - Bade Malou (out now on ESL Music) Featuring Yacouba Diarra on vocals and n'goni and Pleasuremaker on Bass, Guitar and Beats Produced by ...
- Good News Auyu: Bade People/Language Movie Trailer
- Words of Life Bade People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Words of Life Bade People/Language Movie Trailer c14030 [c14030t] Other names for this language are: Bedde; Bede; Gidgid This language is spoken ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Bade!
Quotes about Bade
Shall not one line lament our forest race, Struck out for you from wild creation's face Freedom-the selfsame freedom you adore-Bade us defend our violated shore. (Simon Pokagon)
more quotes about bade...
Scrabble value of B3A1D2E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BADE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bade!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Bade to see it in context!