On this page:
- Baia a.k.a. Bahia is one of the 26 states of Brazil, and is located in the eastern part of the country on the Atlantic coast. It is the fourth most populous Brazilian state after São Paulo, Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro, and the fifth-largest in size. Bahia's capital is the city of Salvador, or more properly, São Salvador da Bahia de Todos os Santos, and is located at the junction of the Atlantic Ocean and the Bay of All Saints, officially first seen by European sailors in 1501. The name "bahia" is an archaic spelling of the Portuguese word baía, meaning "bay".
- read more about Bahia
- Baia is a commune in the Suceava County, Romania with a population of 6,793. It is composed of two villages, Baia and Bogata. Located on the Moldova River, it was one of the earliest urban settlements in Moldavia.
- part of Romania
Who is Baia?
Baia a.k.a. Chalida Vijitvongthong is a Thai actress and model.
- also known as Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong, Mint (มิ้นต์), Mint, Baryear
- born on (22 years ago) in Bangkok
- nationality: Thailand
- profession: Actor, fashion model, model
- TV series:
- played Pimnareumon Nawapan in "Ruk Pathiharn"
- played Cher-Aim Vongvanisakunkit in "Wayupak Montra"
- played Cher-Aim Vongvanisakunkit in "Pathapee Leh Ruk"
- played Kun Phongwalaiporn in "Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying"
- played Ploy Kwan in "Tawan Deard"
- played Dr. Praepailin Nivayakul in "Nuer Mek 2"
- played PiengKwan in "Khun Chai Ronapee"
- played Khim in "Naruk"
- played Pinrom in "Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa"
- played Pojanee Rattanadechakorn in "Dong Poo Dee"
- played Ruthainark in "Cubic"
- played Antra in "Sai Bai Mai Tao"
- played Front in "Tad Hang Ploi Wad 2"
- official website: www.chalidaclub.net
"Baia" a.k.a. "Baía" is a composition.
Baia a.k.a. Baiã is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Phrases with Baia
- Glenea Baia
- Papilio Baia
- Ochthera baia
- Gelonaetha Baia
- Species Glenea Baia
- Species Papilio Baia
- species Ochthera baia
- Species Gelonaetha Baia
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Fodor's Spain 2010 (2009)
The epicenter of the fashionable and historic La Latina neighborhood—a maze of narrow streets that extend south of Plaza Mayor and across Calle Segovia— Cava Baia is a diagonal street crowded with excellent tapas bars and traditional ...
by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
Modern Baia is a pleasant little town, though its lovely bay is used as a graveyard for dead freighters. Nevertheless, the extensive but humble remains of the imperial villa can be visited at the Parco Archeologico (t 081 868 7592; open ...
by Aristophanes, Colin Austin, S. Douglas Olson
baia is an unusual combination (cf. 352; Dover on Nu. 953–4) and Ar.'s use of it here, where the original has do ba, may represent a deliberate attempt to call ...
Roman Art (2016)
by CTI Reviews
Species Baia: Baia is a commune in the Suceava County , Romania with a population of 6,793 (2002 census). It is composed of two villages, ...
by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
Modern Baia is a pleasant small town but its lovely bay has been consigned to use as a graveyard for dead freighters. Nevertheless, the extensive but humble remains of the imperial villa can be visited at the Parco Archeologico. Not much is ...
by Ed 3rd, Europa
'Cer Senin' la Baia ...
by Bernard Wood
Muierii 2 % Baia de Fier, Romania. Locality Unknown. Surface/in situ Presumed surface. Date of discovegr Unknown. Geological age Uitrafiitration AMS radiocarbon date 29,110 1 190 years BP (uncalibrated). Developmental age Adult.
by John Dymock
Baia, a town of Cain- paula celebrated for the pleasantness of its situation and the wholesomeness of its waters. It is said to have received...