On this page:
Bakerman is a fictional character from the 2013 film Bakerman & the Bunnymen.
- "Bakerman" is a composition.
- "Bakerman" a.k.a. "Hole in the Sky" is a musical album of Laid Back.
- released in (25 years ago)
- "Bakerman" is a musical single of Shaun Baker vs. Laid Back, Laid Back, Shaun Baker.
- released on (8 years ago)
- Bakerman: The music video of the Bakerman song by Laid Back.
- award: - International Viewer's Choice Award for MTV Europe nomination for Laid Back
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Bakerman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Abby H. P. Werlock
Further Information Bakerman,Jane. Then ThereWereNine: MoreWomen of Mystery. Bowling Green, Ohio: Bowling Green ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
Bakerman Miss Larson ...
by Vincent Terrace
Emily's father John Randolph Aggie Harrison; Emily's mother Ann Rutherford Cliff Murdock; Bob's friend Tom Poston Larry Bondaurant; Carol's boyfriend, then husband Will MacKenzie Elliott Carlin; Bob's patient Jack Riley Lillian Bakerman; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bakerman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bakerman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of B3A1K5E1R1M3A1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BAKERMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bakerman!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Bakerman for some fun with words!