On this page:
Who is Balraj Sahni?
Balraj Sahni, born Yudhishthir Sahni, was a noted Indian film and stage actor, who is best known for Dharti Ke Lal, Do Bigha Zameen, Kabuliwala and Garam Hawa.
- also known as Yudhishthir Sahni, Shri Balraj Sahni, Balraj Sahani, Balraj, Sahni
- born on (102 years ago) in Rawalpindi
- ethnicity: Punjabis
- nationality: British Raj, India
- profession: Actor, writer, teacher
- died on (42 years ago) in Mumbai
- read more about Balraj Sahni (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Balraj Sahni
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Babasaheb m Shankar-Jaikishen lp Vyjayanthimala, Kumari Kamala, Balraj Sahni, Jawahar Kaul, Agha ...
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Mukherjee Art Dir Gonesh Basak Cast Balraj Sahni, Nirupa Roy Prod Bimal Roy Productions. 94 mins. (87 mins. general ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Balraj Sahni
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of BALRAJ SAHNI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Balraj Sahni!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Balraj Sahni for some fun with words!