On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Bari
What does Bari mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- [jazz] A baritone saxophone
- Bari is the capital city of the province of Bari and of the Apulia region, on the Adriatic Sea, in Italy. It is the second most important economic centre of mainland Southern Italy after Naples, and is well known as a port and university city, as well as the city of Saint Nicholas. The city itself has a population of about 320,475, as of 2011, over 116 square kilometres, while the fast-growing urban area counts 653,028 inhabitants over 203 square kilometres. The metropolitan area counts 1 million inhabitants.
- Bari is a city and a municipality in Dholpur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. Bari came into existence as a Pargana of [princely state] of Dholpur during the rule of Rana Ram Singh of Dholpur. He was the Jat ruler of the princely state Dholpur in Rajasthan, India. He was from Bamraulia gotra of Jats. He was born on 26 May 1883 and succeeded Rana Nihal Singh in 1901 after his death. He was not of age when ascended to the throne. He got full rights in March 1905.
- Bari a.k.a. Bari Region: Bari is an administrative region in northeastern Somalia.
- read more about Bari Region
- Bari is a Vidhan Sabha constituency of Jajpur district, Odisha.
There are other places with in their name, like Aima Bari, Bari Sadri, Bari Sardo, Mola di Bari, Western Bari, Bari Brahmana, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Sammichele di Bari, University of Bari, San Nicolás de Bari, Sannicandro di Bari, Jorasanko Thakur Bari.
Who is Bari?
Bari a.k.a. Jabari Parker is a basketball player, athlete, drafted athlete.
- read more about Jabari Parker
"Bari" a.k.a. "Barí" is a musical album of Ojos de Brujo.
- released in (12 years ago)
- Bari a.k.a. Barí Language: Barí is a Chibchan language spoken in Northwestern South America by the Baris. The Motilones are sometimes called "dobocubi", but this is a pejorative term.
- read more about Barí Language
- Bari a.k.a. Bari Language: Bari is the Nilotic language of the Karo people, spoken over large areas of Central Equatoria state in South Sudan, across the northwest corner of Uganda, and into the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- read more about Bari Language
- The Bari are a Hindu sub caste under "Rajput" and "Kshatriya".
- Bari a.k.a. The Nimbari language was a member of the Leko–Nimbari group of Savanna languages. It was spoken in northern Cameroon.
- read more about Nimbari Language
- Bari a.k.a. Bai Language: Bai is a Ubangian language of South Sudan.
- read more about Bai Language
Phrases with Bari
- Papilio Bari
- Parides Bari
- Hypsioma Bari
- Lepturges Bari
- Catagramma Bari
- Heliconius Bari
- Hypercompe Bari
- Anacroneuria Bari
- Augochloropsis Bari
- Species Papilio Bari
- Species Parides Bari
- Species Hypsioma Bari
- Species Lepturges Bari
- Species Catagramma Bari
- Species Heliconius Bari
- Species Hypercompe Bari
- Heliconius Elevatus Bari
- Species Anacroneuria Bari
- species Augochloropsis bari
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Bari
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Faith, Power and Territory (2009)
A Handbook of British Islam by Patrick Sookhdeo
Bari is an educationalist with a PhD and Post Graduate Certificate in Education from King's College, London, as well as...
Space and Time in Representation and Design by G. H. R. Tillotson
cases a bari is a part of the zharookha (Fig. 1).
The Book of Days (1881)
A Miscellany of Popular Antiquities in Connection with the Calendar, Including Anecdote, Biography & History, Curiosities of Literature, and Oddities of Human Life and Character by Robert Chambers
Bari is a city of considerable importance, being the second in population of those belon 'n to the Neapolitan provinces. It is situated on t e driatic coast, half-way between the s ur, formed by Monte Gargano, and the heel of t e boot. It contains ...
by Paula Hardy, Abigail Hole, Olivia Pozzan
SIGHTS Bari is a large but manageable city with three distinct parts. To the north, Bari Vecchia, the old town, occupies a tiny peninsula between the harbours of Porto Vecchio and Porto Grande. To the south extends the Murattiano district, the ...
Imbibed In Faith (2014)
by Susant Pal
Shiv Bari Temple (bari means water)built in the late 19th century by Dungar ...
Moon Living Abroad in Italy (2013)
by John Moretti
For prospective homeowners, Bari is a good place to fly in and out of, do some shopping on Via Sparano, check out the sites near Piazza San Nicola, eat a fantastic dinner of orecchiette and raw sea urchins in fishers' trattorie by the port, and ...
Letters of a Prussian traveller, descriptive of a tour through Sweden, Prussia, Austria, Hungary, Istria, the Ionian Islands, Egypt, Syria, Cyprus, Rhodes, the Morea, Greece, Calabria, Italy, the Tyrol, the banks of the Rhine, Hanover, Holstein, Denmark, Westphalia, and Holland. Interspersed with anecdotes of distinguished characters and illustrations of political occurences (1818)
by John Bramsen
Bari is a considerable seaport town and has a lively appearance. Most of the houses are built of freestone and are three stories high ; the streets have likewise the rare advantage of being broad and well PUBLIC BUILDINGS. 143 paved.
The Real St. Nicholas (2002)
Tales of Generosity and Hope from around the World by Louise Carus
Bari is an ideal destination for the more adventurous, with convenient hotels in the small towns.
Ethnic and National Groups around the World by James B. Minahan
Around 1650 invading Luos pushed the Bari to the west of the Nile and into the northern White Nile basin. Europeans first visited the region in 1841–42, with ports on the Nile becoming stations for ivory and slavery. Following the discovery of ...
by John Barry, E. Gene Frankland
Bari, Judith Beatrice Basel Convention the environmental impact of shrimp cultivation in the coastal areas which was driven by the shortterm goal of gaining foreign currency through export. The net effect of this project is the encroachment of ...
by Mehmet Odekon
rose to prominence in the 1980s, partly because of the involvement of activist Judi Bari. Bari moved to...
Bari joined EF! in 1988 and helped to organize around the destruction of California's old growth redwoods that were being logged.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bari
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bari
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: andresumida
Photo credit: LANZATE
Taken from the exit from Bari central train station
Photo credit: W__
Photo credit: Annabelle Orozco
Photo credit: EMMEALCUBO
Photo credit: dmytrok
Photo credit: payhere
- Bari, Italia
Photo credit: jafsegal (Thanks for the 3.5 million views)
- Sunrise in Bari harbour
Photo credit: Giannis Pit
- Bari Italy
Photo credit: xJason.Rogersx
- Bari vecchia
Photo credit: Orazio Tassone (Pigot4)
- Palma Bari
Photo credit: Orazio Tassone (Pigot4)
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Bari
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bari Meaning
Video shows what Bari means. Province of Apulia, Italy.. Town, port and capital of Bari and also the capital of Apulia.. Bari Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- Bari Meaning
Video shows what bari means. A baritone saxophone. bari pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. bari meaning. Powered by ...
- An Explanation of Fathul Bari by ~ Maulana Akram Mukhtar Nadawi Hafidhahullah: Kitab al-Salat
- The Jesus Film - Kakwa / Bari Kakwa / Kakua / Kwakwak Language
The Story of the Life and Times of Jesus Christ (Son of God). According to the Gospel of Luke. (Uganda, Congo-Kinshasa, South Sudan) Kakwa / Bari Kakwa ...
- Erasmus Bari - (ex)change your language
Erasmus in Bari, Apulia, Italy, WS2011/12.
- Good News BARI People/Language Movie Trailer
- Foregin Language Drama Festival Bari 2011
The Foreign Language Drama Festival has the scope to bring together the different participating partners target groups, that is adult students who will have the ...
- Talking the language of bari sax
- Italy (Bari) - Grand ... - what it mean - small dictionary make by children.
- Good News BARI: Pojulu People/Language Movie Trailer
See also the pronunciation examples of Bari!
Scrabble value of B3A1R1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine