On this page:
Who is Barney Cabral?
Barney Cabral is an ADR and sound editor.
- also known as Bernard Cabral, Bernard P. Cabral
- profession: Sound editor, adr editor
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement - Creative Special Achievement - "Marco Polo", with Ian MacGregor-Scott, Jeff Bushelman, Stephen Bushelman, Jerelyn J. Harding, Bobbe Kurtz, William De Nicholas, Pat Somerset, Letty Odney, Asher Yates
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Film Sound Editing - Series - "Marco Polo" (Outstanding Achievement in Film Sound Editing), with Jerelyn J. Harding, William De Nicholas, Jeff Bushelman, Frank Howard, Stephen Bushelman, Bobbe Kurtz, Ian MacGregor-Scott, Pat Somerset, Sam F. Shaw, Letty Odney, Bernard F. Pincus, Frank Spencer, Asher Yates & David E. Stone
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Film Sound Editing - Series - "Tales of the Gold Monkey" (Honor Thy Brother), with Sam Gemette, John Detra, Donlee Jorgensen, Mark Roberts, Sam F. Shaw, William Shenberg, Erik Schrader, John Stacy, Bob Weatherford & Paul Wittenberg
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Film Sound Editing - Series - "Knight Rider", with John Detra, Sam Gemette, Dennis Diltz, Phil Haberman, Walter Jenevein, Marvin Kosberg, Robert Gravenor, Jerry Jacobson, William Shenberg, Sam F. Shaw, Anthony Palk, Billy Mauch, Kyle Wright, Bruce Stambler, Andy Torres & Edward L. Sandlin
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Sound Editing - Series - "Pilot (aka Deep Freeze)" (» Misfits of Science: Season 1, Episode), with Bruce Bell, Donlee Jorgensen, Jimmy Ling, Laurie Higgins, Mark Hollingsworth, Phil Haberman, Richard Marx, Vern Shaw, Michael D. Wilhoit, Bernard F. Pincus, Bruce Stambler & Kyle Wright
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Barney Cabral
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Barney Cabral for some fun with words!