Baron appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- "Nora, be nosy a sec if fussy obese boys suffice," says one baron.
- Red, I had an apron or a belt, taciturn in a matey level yet a man in rut: I, cattle baron or panada hider.
- A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama!
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun baron:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun baron
- Phrases with Baron
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baron
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baron
- Photos about Baron
- Videos about Baron
- Sign language
- Quotes about Baron
- Scrabble value of B3A1R1O1N1
- Anagrams of BARON
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun baron
What does baron mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: barons
- a nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank
- a British peer of the lowest rank
- a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- example: an oil baron
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonyms of baron: big businessman / business leader / king / magnate / mogul / power / top executive / tycoon
- more generic terms: businessman / man of affairs = a person engaged in commercial or industrial business
- more specific term: oil tycoon = a powerful person in the oil business
Alternative definition of the noun baron
- The male ruler of a barony.
- A male member of the lowest rank of British nobles.
- A particular cut of beef, made up of a double sirloin.
- Baron is a commune in the Gard department in southern France.
- Baron is an unincorporated community in rural Adair County, Oklahoma, United States, located along U.S. Route 59 between Westville and Stilwell. It was built on the West Branch of the Baron Fork of the Illinois River, a tributary of the Arkansas River via the Illinois River.
- Baron a.k.a. Baron, Allahabad: Baron is a village in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- read more about Baron, Allahabad
- Baron: Piers Baron is a UK-born, Los Angeles-based award-winning Film Composer, Record Producer and Musician. he is best known for his Drum and Bass DJ/Producer work as "Baron" and his pioneering Original Score's for Skateboard & Snowboard movies, most notably Nike Snowboarding's "Never Not Part 2".
- also known as P. Bailey, Piers Bailey, Piers Baron
- born on (31 years ago) in Banbury
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Record producer, songwriter, composer
- member of musical group Baron vs. Fresh
- genres: Drum and bass, Rock music, Electronica, Soundtrack, Electronic dance music
- albums: "Squelch (remixes)", "At the Drive In / Decade", "Drive In, Drive By / St-Elmo", "Guns at Dawn / Ratpack", "Squelch / Dead List Five", "Deftone / Random", "Endless Summer / Dr. Agnostic", "L Plates, Volume 4", "The Way It Was / Redhead", "The Split / Corporate Fire", "Supernature / Fahrenheit", "Supernature / The Shakedown", "Butt Ugly Martians / Hunger Lane", "Turn Up the Sun / Blinking With Fists", "Wobble Inc EP"
- official website: www.myspace.com/baronproductions
- Baron a.k.a. Barry Brown was an American author, playwright and actor who performed on stage and in television dramas and feature films, notably as Frederick Winterbourne in Peter Bogdanovich's Daisy Miller, adapted from the classic Henry James novella. Bogdanovich praised Brown's contribution to the film, describing him as "the only American actor you can believe ever read a book.
- read more about Barry Brown (actor)
- Baron: Stirling Henry Nahum, known professionally as Baron was a society and court photographer in the United Kingdom.
- also known as Stirling Henry Nahum, Sterling Henry Nahum
- born in (109 years ago)
- nationality: England
- profession: Photographer
- died in (59 years ago)
- written works: "Du mouvement au tracé. Petite section", "Du tracé au graphisme. Moyenne section", "Compulink Practice Set, Narrative", "Tests 1-4, Practical Record Keeping", "Du graphisme à l'écriture. Grande section", "Oral de culture generale ecole de commerce", "Fundamentals of Behavioral Medicine", "Prac Rec Keeping", "Baron encore", "Du vécu au jeu mathématique", "Livret petite section, graphisme, maternelle", "Maths outil petite section. Fichier élève", "Plus Psychology", "Job Evaluation Handbook 1995", "Sm Essentials Psychology I/M", "Baron at the ballet"
- Baron a.k.a. Louis Baron, stage name Baron, was a French actor and singer, born in September 1838 at Alençon, died in 1920.
- read more about Louis Baron (comedian)
- Baron a.k.a. Artur Więcek is a film director and screenwriter.
- read more about Artur Więcek
- Baron is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- Baron a.k.a. Henryk Baran is a musical artist.
- read more about Henryk Baran
- Baron a.k.a. Bjorn von Schlebrügge is the brother of Nena von Schlebrügge.
- read more about Bjorn von Schlebrügge
Baron is a musical group.
- album: "New Follower/Comea"
Baron is a record label.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 2005 TV series Genesis of Aquarion.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 2011 film Lollipop Monster.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 2002 animated film A Tree of Palme.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 2005 anime TV series The Law of Ueki.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 2009 film Oblivion Island: Haruka and the Magic Mirror.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1935 film The Black Room.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1954 film Neapolitan Carousel.
- Baron is a fictional character from Dikari.
- Baron: Barão is a fictional character from the 2008 film Netto e o Domador de Cavalos .
- Baron is a fictional character from the 2013 film Java Heat.
- Baron is a fictional character from the film Mirror Mirror.
- Baron is a fictional character in the 2009 film Toys in the Attic.
- Baron is a fictional character from the book Les Liaisons dangereuses.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1966 film Purva bridejs.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1987 film The Cold Summer of 1953.
- Baron is a fictional character for the 2011 film In His Chart.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1997 film Little Ghost.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1998 film Anna Nicole Smith: Exposed.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1919 silent drama film Yamata.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1914 film Toffe Jongens onder de Mobilisatie.
- Baron is a fictional characer from the 2003 film The Return of Cagliostro.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1975 film The Ultimate Warrior.
- Baron is a TV character from the 1974 TV program Hurricane Polymar.
- Baron a.k.a. Barón is a fictional character in the 2012 film The Picasso Gang.
- The Baron is a fictional character from the 1929 film The Burning Heart.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1927 film Broadway Nights.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1970 film The Invincible Six.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1925 film Eve's Secret.
- Baron is a fictional character from the 1929 film Girl Crazy.
- Baron is a fictional film character.
- Baron a.k.a. Barón is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Picasso Gang.
There are other characters with in their name, like Le Baron, Ben Baron, Red Baron, Baron Zemo, John Baron, Baron Blood, Baron Mordo, Scott Baron, Baron Bannon, Baron Bedlam, Baron Samedi, Baron Macabre, The Red Baron, Baron Bodissey, Baron Strucker, Baron Brimstone, Baron Ironblood, Baron Papanoida, Baron Rivendare.
"Baron" a.k.a. "The Baron" is a 2011 Portuguese film directed by Edgar Pêra.
- read more about The Baron
- Baron is a title of honour, often hereditary, and ranks as one of the lowest titles in the various nobiliary systems of Europe. The female equivalent is Baroness.
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear problems can be solved with the software. BARON is available under the AIMMS and GAMS modeling languages on a variety of platforms. The GAMS/BARON solver is also available via the NEOS server for optimization.
- Baron is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Baron
- Baron is a fictional setting.
- Baron is a school mascot.
Phrases with Baron
Phrases starting with the word Baron:
- baron clive
- baron adrian
- baron lister
- baron verulam
- Baron and Femme
- baron d'holbach
- baron munchausen
- Baron's Spinetail
- baron georges cuvier
Phrases ending with the word Baron:
Other phrases containing the word Baron:
- 1st baron verulam
- first baron kelvin
- first baron lytton
- first baron macaulay
- first baron tennyson
- third baron rayleigh
View more phrases with the word Baron in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Baron
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Travel Writing (2002)
The Self and the World by Casey Blanton
But the Baron! O Lord! the Baron is a staunch man. . . . Yes. yes, the Baron is a good man , ...
More Than a Mistress (2009)
by Sandra Marton
Surely Travis Baron is a man for whom any woman would want to bid!
A Dictionary of English Law (1882)
Containing Definitions of the Technical Terms in Modern Use, and a Concise Statement of the Rules of Law Affecting the Principal Subjects, with Historical and Etymological Notes by Charles Sweet
COURT BARON is a Court held in a manor, and is of two kinds: Freeholders. § 2. A Court Baron, in the original sense of the word, is a ...
Baron),Cowen(SirZelman), Deane(SirWilliam) 06 Denman(Thomas, Baron), Dudley(WilliamHumble Ward,Earlof),Gowrie (Alexander HoreRuthven, Baron), Hayden (William),Isaacs(SirIsaac),McKell(Sir William) 07 De L'Isle(William, Viscount) ...
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire. 27. Ed (1865)
by John Bernard Burke
Thomas, Baron ...
by John Bernard Burke
|Baron Cloncurry .
d'aff Baron de Tuyll. >. Baron de Maltitz, ch. d'aff Baron de Krudener George Krehmer, ch. d'aff Alexander ...
by Bill Mallon, Jeroen Heijmans
Pierre Frédy, Baron Pierre de Coubertin (FRA) Ferdinando Lucchesi Palli (ITA) Demetrios ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Baron
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Baron
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Red Baron.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Baron
Click on an item to play that video:
- Finding the Magic and Meaning in Your Life with Colette Baron Reid
Colette Baron-Reid joins Eldon to discuss her new book, "The Map: Finding the Magic and Meaning in the Story of Your Life." Awareness, the Gentle Gardener, ...
- Baron Meaning
Video shows what baron means. The male ruler of a barony.. A male member of the lowest rank of British nobility.. A particular cut of beef, made up of a double ...
- Court baron Meaning
Video shows what court baron means. A form of manorial court that administered the common law for free tenants. Court baron Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Meaning of life-Henry baron
- Hai vs CLG baron fight explanation | W3D2 NA LCS
- Beer baron Meaning
Video shows what beer baron means. Somebody who organises the illegal production and sale of beer during a time of Prohibition.. Beer baron Meaning.
- 1 A Champion Buzz; RHYMES IN THE DIALECT by J T Baron
- Drug baron Meaning
Video shows what drug baron means. A druglord.. Drug baron Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say drug baron. Powered by ...
- 3 A Fishin' Match; RHYMES IN THE DIALECT by J T Baron
- 6 Bill Bleycher's Trip; RHYMES IN THE DIALECT by J T Baron
- 4 A Happy Afternoon; RHYMES IN THE DIALECT by J T Baron
- Meaning and Pronunciation of BARON
- Beechcraft Baron 58 Colemill Foxstar Description
Beechcraft Baron 58 Colemill Foxstar Description.
- Language, the Source of Universal Life by Ernesto Baron
In his book "Language, the Source of Universal Life", Ernesto Baron makes us reflect on something of great consequence which is, "The origin and importance of ...
- Mungkin silapku - apit (baron bros) with lirik (Description)
- Description Ana Sofia Baron
Created using PowToon -- Free sign up at...
- Description of Baron Heliopolis Union
- Defeat Baron Rivendare on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
See also the pronunciation examples of Baron!
Brittany Baron's Sign Language Monologue
Brittany Baron's sign language monologue.
Quotes about Baron
Better a poor husband than a lover who's a baron.
more quotes about baron...
Scrabble value of B3A1R1O1N1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BARON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Baron!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Baron to see it in context!