Barry Alexander Brown
is an acrostic for bab.
On this page:
Who is Barry Alexander Brown?
Barry Alexander Brown is an English born-American film director and editor. As a film editor, he is best known for collaborations with film director Spike Lee, editing some of Lee's best known films including Do the Right Thing, Malcolm X, He Got Game, 25th Hour and Inside Man.
- also known as Barry 'Cutmaster' Brown
- born on (55 years ago) in Warrington
- nationality: England, United States of America
- profession: Film director, film editor, film producer, screenwriter, television editor
- film directed: The War at Home
- nomination: - nominated to Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature - "The War at Home", with Glenn Silber
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Barry Alexander Brown
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
cinematograPher: Ernest Dickerson eDitor: Barry Alexander Brown costumes: Ruth E. Carter music: Terence Blanchard cast: Malcolm X: Denzel Washington.
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Editor: Barry Alexander Brown. Music: Bill Lee, featuring Branford Marsalis. Cast: Danny Aiello (Sal), Ossie Davis (Da Mayor), Ruby Dee (Mother Sister), Richard Edson (Vito), Giancarlo Esposito (Buggin' Out), Spike Lee (Mookie), Bill Nunn ...
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
EDITING: Barry Alexander Brown. PRODUCTION DESIGN: Wynn Thomas. ART DIRECTION: David Stein. COSTUME DESIGN: Sandra Hernandez.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Barry Alexander Brown
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: