Definition of the noun Basha
What does Basha mean as a name of something?
- [UK military slang] A makeshift shelter made from a single tarpaulin sheet or similar.
- Basha a.k.a. Farman Basha is an Indian powerlifter. Basha represented India at the 2012 Summer Paralympics in London, United Kingdom. He won a bronze medal at the 2010 Asian Para Games in Guangzhou, China. However, this was later upgraded to a silver medal after Iranian Mustafa Radhi was disqualified due to doping.
- Basha a.k.a. Pasha is an actor and stunt performer.
- also known as Bhasha, Pasan, Pashya, Leung Poeh
- profession: Actor, stunt performer
- read more about Pasha (actor)
- Basha is a costume designer.
- profession: Costume designer
- some of the awards:
- Nandi Award for Best Costume Designer - "Subash Chandra Bose"
- Nandi Award for Best Costume Designer - "Pokiri"
- Basha a.k.a. Barbora Brémová is an Olympic Ice Hockey athlete from Slovakia.
There are other people with Basha in their name, like Basha Lal, Basha Sri, A.R. Basha, Arben Basha, Sabri Basha, George Basha, Allison Basha, Basha Herrera, Kamel El Basha, Mehaboob Basha and many others.
- Basha is a fictional character from the 2006 film Mata.
- Basha is a fictional character from the 2010 film Puli.
- Basha is a fictional character from the 2007 film Yogi.
- Basha is a fictional character from the 2007 film Maisamma IPS.
- Basha is a fictional film character.
Basha: A Basha is a waterproof canvas or plastic sheet with eyelets or loops on the perimeter, which is used in camping, outdoor, or military situations to act as a shelter, in the form of an impromptu tent and/or groundsheet, usually supported with rope or even bungee cords attached to trees.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Basha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Basha is a term often associated with men who play a masculine or insertive role during sex, whereas shoga have been described as predominantly receptive partners during anal intercourse. Basha is derived from pasha, which means a ...
Tourism Development in India (2008)
A Case Study by A. Satish Babu
Meter : Relating to Grammar : Two important Meters in Telugu Language are Mattebha and Sardula * Vyavaharika basha means languages use in Common Talk. It is worth mentioning about Chinnayasuri who had authored "Nitichandrika" .
by Robert Elsie
' BASHA,LULZIM BASHA, LULZIM (12 June 1974-). Political figure. Born in Tirana, Lulzim Basha studied law in Utrecht (The Netherlands) and worked for a time for the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The ...
by Donna Kooler
encyclopedia editor SUSAN BECK writers SUSAN BECK HISTORY: NICOLE SCALESSA SHELLEY CARDA project coordinator BASHA KooLER proofreader JUDY SWAGER indexer SUSAN BECK book design/production ASHLEY ROCHA ...
Moses Asch and His Encyclopedia of Sound by Tony Olmsted
However,as publicappearances andthe literary life beckoned,the children were increasingly leftbehindwith Basha Spiro, Matilda' ssister, as Sholem andMatilda begantheir extensive travels insupportof Sholem's ...
In Five Volume by P. K. Mohanty
iil» Koya Bajah Basha Koya liajadhaii Joya (aidioaiy) Komi Koya °k" (oya Uojadhao Koya ( ooliiwiy) ...
The popular encyclopedia; or, 'Conversations Lexicon': [ed. by A. Whitelaw from the Encyclopedia Americana]. (1883)
by Popular encyclopedia
BASHAW, Basha. See Pasha. BASHEE ISLANDS, seven islands in the Chinese Sea, discovered by Dampier in 1*187, and now belonging to Spain. The largest island is Batan, with a population of 80u0. Three of them are large, and four of ...
under the codes and practice acts, at common law, in equity and in criminal cases by Thomas Johnson Michie
Basha, (Supm. Cl. Spec. T.) 36 Misc. (N. Y.) 715. Proceeds of Attachment Sale. — Where attachments issued in a creditors' suit and levied on goods in the hands of fraudulent grantees are set aside and the proceeds of the goods — such ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Basha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Basha
Click on an item to view that photo:
Tamim Vai Basha, Pabna
Photo credit: Faisal Akram Ether
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Basha
Learn a New Language Easily - Dvi Basha
A video posted by Dvi Basha, A website trying to save languages by helping others to learn new languages easily -...
Scrabble value of B3A1S1H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BASHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Basha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Basha to see it in context!