Definition of Basha
What does Basha mean?
- [UK military slang] A makeshift shelter made from a single tarpaulin sheet or similar.
- Basha a.k.a. Farman Basha is an Indian powerlifter. Basha represented India at the 2012 Summer Paralympics in...
- Basha a.k.a. Pasha is an actor and stunt performer.
- also known as Bhasha, Pasan, Pashya, Leung Poeh
- profession: Actor, stunt performer
- read more about Pasha (actor)
- Basha a.k.a. Barbora Brémová is an Olympic Ice Hockey athlete from Slovakia.
- Basha is a costume designer.
- profession: Costume designer
- some of the awards:
- Nandi Award for Best Costume Designer - "Subash Chandra Bose"
- Nandi Award for Best Costume Designer - "Pokiri" (Copper)
There are other people with Basha in their name, like Basha Lal, Sabri Basha, George Basha, Allison Basha, Basha Herrera, Mehaboob Basha and Mohammed Basha.
- Basha is a fictional character from the 2010 film Puli.
- Basha is a fictional character from the 2007 film Yogi.
- Basha is a fictional character from the 2007 film Maisamma IPS.
Basha: A Basha is a waterproof canvas or plastic sheet with eyelets or loops on the perimeter, which is used in camping, outdoor, or military situations to act as a shelter, in the form of an impromptu tent and/or groundsheet, usually supported with rope or even bungee cords attached to trees.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Basha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Global HIV Epidemics Among Men who Have Sex with Men (2011)
Basha is a term often associated with men who play a masculine or insertive role during sex, whereas shoga have been described as predominantly receptive partners during anal intercourse. Basha is derived from pasha, which means a ...
Tourism Development in India (2008)
A Case Study by A. Satish Babu
Meter : Relating to Grammar : Two important Meters in Telugu Language are Mattebha and Sardula * Vyavaharika basha means languages use in Common Talk. It is worth mentioning about Chinnayasuri who had authored "Nitichandrika" .
Historical Dictionary of Albania (2010)
by Robert Elsie
' BASHA,LULZIM BASHA, LULZIM (12 June 1974-). Political figure. Born in Tirana, Lulzim Basha studied law in Utrecht (The Netherlands) and worked for a time for the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The ...
Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Sewing (2009)
by Donna Kooler
encyclopedia editor SUSAN BECK writers SUSAN BECK HISTORY: NICOLE SCALESSA SHELLEY CARDA project coordinator BASHA KooLER proofreader JUDY SWAGER indexer SUSAN BECK book design/production ASHLEY ROCHA ...
Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in India
In Five Volume by P. K. Mohanty
iil» Koya Bajah Basha Koya liajadhaii Joya (aidioaiy) Komi Koya °k" (oya Uojadhao Koya ( ooliiwiy) ...
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis]. (1839)
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
A basha resides here, who has very ex- ii isive jurisdiction, lie has commonly a body c>" 20,000 horse under him. The adjacent territory is very rich and picturesque; the bread, ...
Encyclopedia of Surface and Colloid Science, 2004 Update Supplement (2004)
by P. Somasundaran
Basha , C.A.; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Basha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Basha
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of B3A1S1H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BASHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Basha!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Basha to find many related words and phrases!