"Batasari" is a 1961 Telugu Drama film directed and produced by P. S. Ramakrishna Rao and P. Bhanumathi under Bharani Pictures. The film is starring A. Nageswara Rao and P. Bhanumathi in lead roles. It was simultaneously made in Tamil language entitled Kaanal Neer.
- country: India
- languages: Telugu language, Tamil Language
- producers: Bhanumathi Ramakrishna & P. S. Ramakrishna Rao
- written by Samudrala Raghavacharya
- based on a story by Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay
- music by Master Venu
- genres: Romance Film, Musical, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (53 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Batasari
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Durga Devi;Kala Yamudu;Kaliyuga Daivam; Poratham; Bandhipotu Rudramma ; Bahudoorapu Batasari; Kumkuma Tilakam; Raghu Ramudu; Alaya Shikharam; Kurukshetramlo Seeta; Swarajyam; 1984: Raaraju; Apanindalu Adavallakena; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Batasari
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of B3A1T1A1S1A1R1I1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Batasari for some fun with words!