On this page:
- Ben Daniels is an English actor. Initially a celebrated stage actor, Daniels was nominated for Best Actor at the Evening Standard Awards for Best Supporting Actor in the Laurence Olivier Awards for Never the Sinner, 900 Oneonta, Best Actor in the M.E.N. Theatre Awards for Martin Yesterday, and won the Olivier award in 2001 for his performance in the Arthur Miller play All My Sons. In 2008, Daniels made his Broadway début in a revival of Les Liaisons Dangereuses, for which he was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Play. In more recent years, Daniels has appeared on popular television series including Cutting It, The Virgin Queen, "Law and Order: UK" The Paradise and House of Cards.
- born on (51 years ago) in Nuneaton
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- profession: Actor
- Domestic partnership with Ian Gelder since
- played Goat in "Doom"
- "Passion in the Desert"
- "The Bridge"
- "Beautiful Thing"
- played Leopold the Tutor in "Madeline"
- played Danny in "Married Unmarried"
- played Robin Bradley in "The Lost Language of Cranes"
- "I Want You"
- played Fumm in "Jack the Giant Slayer"
- played Grant in "Luna"
- played Jonathan in "David"
- played Gareth in "Locke"
- played John Thain in "The Last Days of Lehman Brothers"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role - "All My Sons"
- Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role - "All My Sons"
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play - "Les Liaisons Dangereuses"
- nominated to Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Actor in a Play - "Les Liaisons Dangereuses"
- Ben Daniels was an Arizona pioneer, best known for serving as a marshal in rough Western towns and the sheriff of Pima County shortly before his death in 1923. He was also a member of the Rough Riders, superintendent of the Yuma Territorial Prison, and a successful businessman.
- Ben Daniels is an actor.
- Ben Daniels is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group A Sunny Day in Glasgow (Guitar) since
- Ben Daniels a.k.a. Ben L. Daniels is an actor.
- read more about Ben L. Daniels (actor)
- Ben Daniels is a fictional character from Snakehead.
- Ben Daniels is a fictional character from the 2007 film Freedom Writers.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ben Daniels
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alan Burton
Ben Daniels in Ian Fleming: Bondmaker (2005), and Dominic Cooper in the recent miniseries Fleming (2014). Ian's older brother Peter was equally dashing; ...
by Peter Dendle
Cast: Ben Daniels, Oscar A. Diaz, Sergio Vigano, David Cabrera, Paul Nicholson, Todd Rice. Etheridge Productions/Golden West Films, 2006. A husband-and-wife filmmaking team from Miami treats us to a retro-adventure in the style of1960s ...
by Vincent Terrace
Ben Daniels (James Steel; courtprosecutor); Freema Agyeman (Alesha Phillips; court prosecutor); Gillian Taylforth (Hannah Masons; court ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ben Daniels
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ben Daniels
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Ben Daniels
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ben Daniels"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of BEN DANIELS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ben Daniels!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ben Daniels to see it in context!