On this page:
- Berle a.k.a. Berlé is a village in the commune of Winseler, in north-western Luxembourg. As of 2001, the village had a population of 104.
- read more about Berlé
- Berle is a village on the west coast of Norway. It is located on the eastern coast of Bremangerlandet island in the municipality of Bremanger in Sogn og Fjordane county. The village lies along the Berlepollen fjord, a small inlet off the Frøysjøen strait which separates it from the mainland. The village of Berle lies about 7 kilometres west of the Hornelen cliff and about a 20-kilometre drive west from the village of Bremanger. Berle Church is located in the village, serving the people in this part of the municipality. The population of the village is 135.
- also known as Berle, Norway
- part of Norway
- Berle is a fictional character from the 1978 film The Inglorious Bastards.
- Berle is a fictional character from the 1980 film Midnight Madness.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Berle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Mammoth Book of Insults (2011)
by Geoff Tibballs
Bernard Manning Milton Berle is an inspiration to every young person that wants to get into show business. Hard work, perseverance, and discipline: all the things you need when you have no talent. – Dean Martin Jerry Lewis takes criticism ...
by Abby H. P. Werlock
Berle, and FDR. Welles(1892–1961), scion ofarich andsocially prominentfamilyin Boston, waseducated at ...
by ARNIE BERLE
ARNIE BERLE. THE DORIAN BEBOP SCALE The Dorian Bebop scale is used to improvise over a minor 7th chord. The scale is formed by adding a chromatic note between the 3rd tone and the 4th tone of the Dorian scale. In effect, the scale ...
by Morgen Witzel
Through Ripley, Berle obtained a foundation grant in 1927 for an interdisciplinary study of American corporations, and hired Gardiner MEANS, a graduate student in economics at Columbia, as research economist (Schwarz 1987: 51).
The People and Events That Shaped America by Joseph M. Siracusa
Kennedy asked Berle to head a six-man task force designed to make recommendations on both immediate Latin American problems and long-range policy. The recommendations, made in ...
by Melvyn Dubofsky
Some economists fault Berle and Means for not addressing what has come to be termed the “[financial] agency” problem: namely, the difficulty of getting managers ...
by Andrew Robertson
Berle was influenced by the new jurisprudence of thinkers such as Supreme Court justice Louis Brandeis and Harvard...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Berle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Berle
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Milton Berle.
Quotes about Berle
Scrabble value of B3E1R1L1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BERLE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Berle!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Berle to see it in context!