On this page:
Who is Bith?
Bith a.k.a. Biff Elliot was an American actor. He is perhaps best known for his role as popular detective Mike Hammer in the 1953 version of I, the Jury, and as his guest appearance in the Star Trek episode "The Devil in the Dark".
- read more about Biff Elliot (actor)
- BITH a.k.a. Bicknell's thrush: The Bicknell's thrush is a medium-sized thrush, at 17.5 cm and 28 g. It was named after Eugene Bicknell, an American amateur ornithologist, who discovered the species on Slide Mountain in the Catskills in the late 19th century.
- read more about Bicknell's thrush
- Bith: In Irish mythology, Bith was a son of the Biblical Noah. His wife was Birren. Their daughter, Cessair, was denied a place in Noah's Ark, so she and her followers sailed to Ireland, landing only forty days before the Deluge.
- Bith a.k.a. dynein, light chain, roadblock-type 1 is a gene.
- also known as dynein, cytoplasmic, light polypeptide 2A; ROBL/LC7-like 1; Roadblock-1; dynein-associated protein HKM23; cytoplasmic dynein light chain 2A; bithoraxoid-like protein; dynein-associated protein Km23
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Popular Culture as Political Theory by Joseph J. Foy, Timothy M. Dale
Iust as we might say a young Bith is a born jazz horn player, Plato extends this intuition into classifying kinds of people as “profit-loving” (producers), “victory- loving” (guardians), or “philosophical” (rulers).1 The first faction is the most populous; ...
by Walter Whiter
Now the Galic 6 h Co Go Sa bith means Who-So«w, ...
An Introduction to Philosophy by Dean A. Kowalski
Just as we might say a young Bith is a born jazz horn player, Plato extends this intuition into classifying kinds of people as “profit-loving” (producers), “victory- loving” (guardians), or “philosophical” (rulers).3 The first faction is the most populated ...
Containing All the Words in the Scotch and Irish Dialects of the Celtic, that Could be Collected from the Voice, and Old Books and MSS. By the Rev. William Shaw, A. M.
Bioth, bith. Life, existence, a being. Bioth. The world. Biolar. Dainty, fine, fpruce. Biothbhuan. nal. Biothbhuantachd. Eternity, everlasting.
by Pablo Hidalgo
Enlarged cranium Large eyes Kloo horn 74 FIGRIN D'AN BITH BAND LEADER AFFILIATION: Modal Nodes HOMEWORLD: Bith SPECIES: Bith HEIGHT: 1.79m ( 5ft 10in) APPEARANCES: IV A Wookiee named Chalmun owns the cantina in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bith
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Bith
'BOTH...AND' Use of Conjunctio 'bith...and' :: English Conjunction Explanation in Gujarati
See also the pronunciation examples of Bith!
Scrabble value of B3I1T1H4
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of BITH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bith!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Bith to find many related words and phrases!