On this page:
- Definition of the noun bleu
- Phrases with Bleu
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bleu
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bleu
- Photos about Bleu
- Video language resources about Bleu
- Quotes about Bleu
- Scrabble value of B3L1E1U1
- Anagrams of BLEU
- Share this page
Bleu is sometimes a misspelling of blue.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun bleu
What does bleu mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- cheese containing a blue mold
- lexical domain: Foods & Drinks - nouns denoting foods and drinks
- synonym of bleu: blue cheese
- more generic word: cheese = a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- more specific terms:
Who is Bleu?
Bleu is an award-winning musical artist, songwriter, lyricist, composer, musician, record producer.
- born on (40 years ago) in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Berklee College of Music
- profession: Musician, record producer, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Pop music, Indie rock, Rock music, Independent music, Power pop, Acoustic music
- albums: "A Bing Bang Holidang", "Headroom", "Redhead", "Workaday Day EP", "Happy Birthday", "A Watched Pot", "Four/AWP EP", "Four", "To Hell With You", "Besides"
- official website: www.bleutopia.com
Bleu is a musical group.
- albums: "Strong Relation", "Play"
- "Bleu" is a musical album of Adèle.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "Bleu" is a musical album of Ornament.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "Bleu" is a musical album of Etant Donnes.
- "Bleu" is a musical album of Stéphane Naty.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Bleu" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Hervé Suhubiette
- "Bleu" is a musical album of Moka.
- "Bleu" is a musical album of Luce Dufault.
- "Bleu" is a composition.
- music by Scan X
BLEU is an algorithm for evaluating the quality of text which has been machine-translated from one natural language to another. Quality is considered to be the correspondence between a machine's output and that of a human: "the closer a machine translation is to a professional human translation, the better it is" - this is the central idea behind BLEU. BLEU was one of the first metrics to achieve a high correlation with human judgements of quality, and remains one of the most popular automated and inexpensive metrics.
Phrases with Bleu
Phrases starting with the word Bleu:
Phrases ending with the word Bleu:
- bas bleu
- Sacré Bleu
- Sucre Bleu
- cordon bleu
- veal cordon bleu
- chicken cordon bleu
- Blue-Capped Cordon-Bleu
- Red-Cheeked Cordon-Bleu
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bleu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Galignani's New Paris Guide (1845)
To which is Added a Description of the Environs. the Whole Compiled from the Best Authorities, Carefully Verified by Personal Inspection, and Arranged on an Entirely New Plan
The Salon Bleu is the last of this suite. The dining-room is an oval apartment facing the rue de Valois, and communicating with it by a private staircase. The palace is not now inhabited by the royal family, but serves for lhe accommodation of ...
15th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2016, Cancún, Mexico, October 23–28, 2016, Proceedings by Grigori Sidorov, Oscar Herrera-Alcántara
BLEU is a metrics propose by Papineni et al., to report high correlation with human judgements of quality. The central idea of this metric is “The closer a machine translation is to a professional human translation, the better it is” . The metric ...
by Shawn Spencer
ay what you will about Zac Efron, Corbin Bleu is the dreamiest guy in High School Musical. Even with a ...
Thousands of Bizarre Origins, Unexpected Connections, and Fascinating Facts about English's Best Expressions by Barbara Ann Kipfer
baryonic matter is the “ordinary” matter of our universe—protons and neutrons, collectively called baryons a bas bleu is a learned woman; also called a femme savante basal means “belonging to the bottom layer”; therefore, basal cells are the ...
4th International Conference, EsTAL 2004, Alicante, Spain, October 20-22, 2004. Proceedings by José Luis Vicedo, Particio Martínez-Barco, Rafael Munoz, Maximiliano Saiz Noeda
BLEU is a technique to evaluate MT engines, which was introduced by IBM at July 2001 in Philadelphia . The principal idea is to compare the result of MT engines with the expert translations of reference in terms of statistics of the short ...
The Salon Bleu is the last of this suite. The dining-room is an oval apartment facing the rue de Valois, and communicating with it by a private staircase. The palace is not now inhabited by the royal family, but serves for the accommodation of ...
Chris Marker (2004)
Memories of the Future by Catherine Lupton
Casque bleu is a compelling testimonial, largely because ...
by Rodney Dale
blennie cagnette European freshwater fish of the blenny family FRENCH blenny small European and American sea fish, prepared like whitebait blette chard or spinach beet FRENCH bleu d* Auvergne cow's milk cheese of the Roquefort type ...
by Lee McGowan, David Phinnemore
The BELGOLUXEMBOURG ECONOMIC UNION (BLEU) is primarily a customs union, but in many ways a complete economic union, between Belgium and Luxembourg. The BLEU agreement dates from 1921 and led to the removal of frontier ...
by Charles Gordon Sinclair
see hette bletted The term used to descrihe a fruit which is very over-ripe, soft and almost disintegrating bleu (Frl 1 Of meat, very underdone, the surface ...
by Sir Thomas Edward Thorpe
Cceruleum, Cceline, Bleu celeste, is a corresponding colour containing oxide of tin and usually calcium sulphate. Its general composition is said to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bleu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Bleu
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: charlesnikon
Photo credit: reflets de vert
Photo credit: astrid.photographie
Photo credit: Lojinx
En photo, je suis un bleu.
Photo credit: korbé
- Mardi bleu....
Photo credit: kate053
- Life in blue... (La vie en bleu)
Photo credit: Sandrine Rouja
- Bleu !
Photo credit: fred_v
- Bleu in shadow
Photo credit: Storeyland
View more pictures about Ciel Bleu.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Bleu
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bleu d'Auvergne Meaning
Video shows what bleu d'Auvergne means. A French blue cheese made from cow's milk.. Bleu d'Auvergne Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Alain Bailloux sur France Bleu pour son ouvrage "Le Jargon du Sapeur-Pompier"
Retrouvez l'auteur et son ouvrage sur Edilivre.com...
- Bleu, blanc et rouge Meaning
Video shows what bleu, blanc et rouge means. Montreal Canadiens ice hockey club. Bleu, blanc et rouge Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Aly & Fila-Lost Language (Bleu Nuuk Mix)
Enjoy the beat!!!!
See also the pronunciation examples of Bleu!
Quotes about Bleu
I love competition and really going for it and doing my best, but losing isn't really upsetting to me. I feel like if I do lose, the other person really deserved it. (Corbin Bleu)
more quotes about bleu...
Scrabble value of B3L1E1U1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine