On this page:
- Definition of the noun blond
- Definition of the adjective blond
- Phrases with Blond
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Blond
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Blond
- Photos about Blond
- Video language resources about Blond
- Quotes about Blond
- Scrabble value of B3L1O1N1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun blond
What does blond mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: blonds
- a person with fair skin and hair
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- alternative spelling: blonde
- more generic words: individual / mortal / person / somebody / someone / soul = a human being
- more specific terms:
- a light grayish yellow to near white
Definition of the adjective blond
What does blond mean as an attribute of a noun?
Blond is one of the top 1000 most common adjectives in the English language.
adjective - degrees: blonder | blondest
- being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes
Alternative definition of the adjective blond
- Of a bleached, or pale golden colour.
- Of a blond complexion (referring to a person)
Who is Blond?
Blond a.k.a. Michael Heilrath is a film score composer.
- read more about Michael Heilrath
Blond was the Swedish boy band that has represented Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest 1997. In Dublin the band performed the entry "Bara hon älskar mig" which finished in 14th place.
- genre: Pop music
- album: "Bara hon älskar mig"
- Blond is a fictional character from the 2010 TV movie Dad's Home.
- Blond is a fictional character from Evoque - Reality Show.
- Blond is a fictional character from the 2012 film Chasing Mavericks.
- "Blond" is a musical album by Rainhard Fendrich.
- released on (18 years ago)
- "Blond" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by Yoko Kanno
- "Blond" is a musical album by Rainhard Fendrich.
- released in (19 years ago)
- award: - Echo Award for Best Schlager Male/Female Artist nomination for Rainhard Fendrich
- "Blond" is a musical album of De Mens.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Blond" is a musical EP of Dettinger.
- released on (17 years ago)
"Blond" a.k.a. "Blonde" is a bestselling 2000 historical novel by Joyce Carol Oates that chronicles the inner life of Marilyn Monroe, though Oates insists that the novel is a work of fiction that should not be regarded as a biography. It was a finalist of the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award. Rocky Mountain News and Entertainment Weekly have listed Blonde as one of Joyce Carol Oates's best books, and Oates herself has said that Blonde is one of the two books for which she thinks she will be remembered.
- read more about Blonde
Blond or blonde, or fair hair, is a hair color characterized by low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. The resultant visible hue depends on various factors, but always has some sort of yellowish color. The color can be from the very pale blond to reddish "strawberry" blond colors or golden-brownish blond colors. On the Fischer–Saller scale blond color ranges from A to J.
- also known as Blonde
Phrases with Blond
Phrases starting with the word Blond:
Phrases ending with the word Blond:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Blond
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Beer (2014)
The Beer Lover's Bible - A Complete Reference To Beer Styles, Brewing Methods, Ingredients, Festivals, Traditions, And More) by Christine P. Rhodes
mericans once called blond or goldenale “cream ale,” but that hascometobe something quitedifferent (a bottledlager ale). Today's goldenales arestraw (blond ) topale amber in color (2.5–8SRM) witha medium alcohol content(3.8–5.7 percent ...
by Robert B. Costello
blond. blind 1. Without sight; unable to see. 2. Not easily seen; hidden: a blind driveway. 3. Done with instruments only and not with the eyes: The pilot of the airplane made a blind landing in the storm. 4. Closed at one end: a blind alley. 5.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Blond
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Blond
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Blond
Click on an item to play that video:
- Blond Meaning
Video shows what blond means. A person of fair hair.. A pale yellowish (golden brown) color, especially as a hair color.. blond pronunciation. How to pronounce ...
- Platinum blond Meaning
Video shows what platinum blond means. Of a silvery blond colour .. Platinum blond Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Leanza's explanation of her blond moment!
See also the pronunciation examples of Blond!
Quotes about Blond
People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair. (Jack Handey)
more quotes about blond...
Scrabble value of B3L1O1N1D2
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Blond to see it in context!